L3560 opinions/thoughts

NateRM

Equipment
L3010
May 14, 2015
butler pa
Yea my computer skills could use a little work myself. Sure would love to have that cab in the winter. After talking it over with dad I am going with turfs and chains. How do you like the blade on the front loader vs a stand alone blade that hooks to the front receiver? Dad thought it might put more stress on the loader frame and connections at times when plowing with the blade being angled

I knew if I looked and played with this damned computer I'd find what I was looking for. The chains really help with the steep hill I have and the 1000' gravel driveway.

Last edited:

NateRM

Equipment
L3010
May 14, 2015
butler pa
Thanks for the info sheepfarmer, I actually stopped by my local dealer and they had a 5460 on the lot. After looking at the hydraulic setup I see what you mean, you have to really mess up to do something to the hoses. I really loved the placement of the fuel tank also. Although it a bit bigger then the 3560 I'm looking at the loader controls and placemat of everything else I really liked and needless to say there's a L3560 in my future unless something happen. Maybe even hydrostatic as I sat on a geared 3901 and didn't care for it at all. I've gotten a price off barlows that I'm happy with but I'm going to give my local dealers a chance to see what kinda quotes they give me. Still going to go sit and drive a 3560 as soon as I get off these afternoon shifts. Thanks for all the info everyone. I am going to start another advice thread on factory rear remotes vs building my own, so any suggestions would be appreciated there

Nate you mentioned not liking the idea of hoses sticking out because of your woods. The hydraulics in the picture are the regular loader hoses and connectors. But you also have in the same area the fill for the fuel tank. I initially found out about the 3560s because I was looking online and someone was complaining they were sure that the right side fuel fill was a terrible idea. I went to look because it makes it easy to fuel up, no ladder required. You would have to take out the hydraulics and a rear wheel before hitting the fuel fill. They are both right where you are sitting so you'd really have to be blind and making a sharp right turn to hit them. The hoses on my B2650 are routed inside the loader arms and they rub on the arm and on the screen around the engine compartment, and so I'd rather have the arrangement on the 3560. But do arrange to drive a 3560 so you aren't disappointed when you see it.