L3302 Seat Switch fix help

Impala

Equipment
L3302 prior B2601, prior BX2230
Jan 16, 2021
WI
I have had an L3302 since they first came out. Love the tractor except for the seat switch. A few people have asked about it but there has not been an answer. The 3302 has the switch in the seat so it is different than the older ones. I don't want to bypass it completely or put a toggle in. I simply want it to be less sensitive and work as designed. When I am plowing or cutting if you try and look over the tractor it shuts off.

Thanks!

loggin

Equipment
MX4700
Sep 4, 2021
canada
I have had an L3302 since they first came out. Love the tractor except for the seat switch. A few people have asked about it but there has not been an answer. The 3302 has the switch in the seat so it is different than the older ones. I don't want to bypass it completely or put a toggle in. I simply want it to be less sensitive and work as designed. When I am plowing or cutting if you try and look over the tractor it shuts off.

Thanks!
Is the switch built into the seat or is it separate? Perhaps you can take a picture of it and post.

Maybe there is a way to make a spacer so it doesn't trip as easily?

jaxs

Equipment
B1750HST
Jun 22, 2023
Texas
Simplest solution I can see is a momentary switch button to push while standing (raising up from seat).

North Idaho Wolfman

Staff member
Lifetime Member

Equipment
L3450DT-GST, Woods FEL, B7100 HSD, FEL, 60" SB, 743 Bobcat with V2203, and more
Jun 9, 2013
Sandpoint, ID

Thanks!
This is an issue normally with lighter people.
Adding a piece of foam or a plate of some kind will help with reducing sensitivity.
If it's still under warranty address this with the dealer and they may just opt to get you another seat.