L3130 Removing PTO Engagement Casing

May 6, 2017
10
2
3
tulatin
Unfortunately, the provided image does not clearly show the PTO engagement lever located in the C-shaped cavity. This lever connects to a switch mechanism operated by a cable, which ultimately engages the PTO.

I am looking for advice from anyone who has experience detaching this specific assembly. Given that the area is difficult to access, I would prefer to follow the proper removal procedure to avoid potential issues. I suspect the switch mechanism is faulty, as wiggling the lever while in the "off" position allowed the tractor to start.
 

North Idaho Wolfman

Moderator
Staff member
Lifetime Member

Equipment
L3450DT-GST, Woods FEL, B7100 HSD, FEL, 60" SB, 743 Bobcat with V2203, and more
Jun 9, 2013
36,480
11,267
113
Sandpoint, ID
Everything is under the cover I showed you how to remove:
There is 2 micro switches in there.

1790995833572.png 1790995739368.png