L1500DT 4x4 System

Daren Todd

Lifetime Member

Equipment
Massey Ferguson 1825E, Kubota Z121S, Box blade, Rotary Cutter
May 18, 2014
Vilonia, Arkansas
Glad it was foolish and simple :D Don't you love it when someone gets dislexic and put the sticker on backwards :rolleyes: swapped out the battery in the remote for my wifes car. When I pulled it apart the buttons went flying :rolleyes: accidentally swapped some of the buttons putting it back together :D just so happened that the panic button and the trunk release happened to be the same shape!!! I caught hell when she got home :D

Last edited:

85Hokie

Staff member
Lifetime Member

Equipment
BX-25D ,PTB. Under Armor, '90&'92-B7100HST's, '06 BX1850 FEL
Jul 13, 2013
Bedford - VA
Glad it was foolish and simple :D Don't you love it when someone gets dislexic and put the sticker on backwards :rolleyes: swapped out the battery in the remote for my wifes car. When I pulled it apart the buttons went flying :rolleyes: accidentally swapped some of the buttons putting it back together :D just so happened that the panic button and the trunk release happened to be the same shape!!! I caught hell when she got home :D
Now that is something few of us get to see.......a mad as hell redhead:):) ! Did you have to sleep outside or did you find the little screwdriver quick like and in a hurry?????:):D

Daren Todd

Lifetime Member

Equipment
Massey Ferguson 1825E, Kubota Z121S, Box blade, Rotary Cutter
May 18, 2014
Vilonia, Arkansas
Now that is something few of us get to see.......a mad as hell redhead:) ! Did you have to sleep outside or did you find the little screwdriver quick like and in a hurry?????:):D
Nope, didn't have to sleep out side :D : She had a sleeping 4yo in her arms, and all his stuff though :eek: I did the smart thing and turned over the credit card, grabbed the grandson, and we went fishing till granny cooled off :D:D

85Hokie

Staff member
Lifetime Member

Equipment
BX-25D ,PTB. Under Armor, '90&'92-B7100HST's, '06 BX1850 FEL
Jul 13, 2013
Bedford - VA
Nope, didn't have to sleep out side :D : She had a sleeping 4yo in her arms, and all his stuff though :eek: I did the smart thing and turned over the credit card, grabbed the grandson, and we went fishing till granny cooled off :D:D

You a smart man Charlie Brown!!!!:):):):)

wvshooter

Dec 11, 2012
WV
Good to hear that worked out. I hadn't checked back in on this thread, so I thought I would.

My problem was a grenaded 4x4 gear box. Someone had beaten the gears up and took them out to keep using it as a 2wd. Really explains the crud that was in the hyd. filter.

Anywho, Southern Global helped me out with a new (to me) gear box and she's going strong. I've had to repair a front stub axle a couple times, but it's got more loader than it probably should. I need to cut the bucket down.