Kubota b2710 .

TheOldHokie

Lifetime Member

Equipment
L3901/LA525, B7200DT/B1630, G2160/RCK60, G2460/RCK60
Apr 6, 2021
Myersville, MD
windyridgefarm.us
Do you have a parts list and/or numbers and a supplier? I'm looking to do EXACTLY what you have done! Down to the selector knob! Have the same tractor as well. That is an amazingly clean set up!
I am looking at adding remotes anyway for other implements/options...was thinking of a set up exactly like yours. 3 plus a constant flow for the splitter, but also wanted to know where you got the selector valve and where you came off the tractor for it. The rear block under the seat or under the floorplate for the FEL?
Do you just use a local hydraulic supplier or Amazon or _____________???? Just wanting the best bang for the buck. Thanks
The rear block on an L3901 does not supply pressure - it is just a tank return used for the factory remotes.

The selector is plumbed off the FEL control valve or in my case the AUX valve I added next to it. The factory power beyond hose was replaced with a longer one that goes from the power beyond port on the FEL/AUX valve to IN on the selector. Then a return hose from one selector valve outlet loops back to the power beyond return on the hydraulic outlet block. With the selector pusehed in the power beyond flow is simply looped back to the hydraulic block. With the selector pulled out the power beyond is send to the other outlet (OUT coupler) and the return from the IN coupler loops back to the power beyond port on the hydraulic block as shown in my little sketch. I have used this particular selector valve on a number of different applications including this one:

Outlets can be mounted on teh ROPS using a simple bracket. I just had a few of these laser cut.

20230128_120652[1].jpg

Dan

Last edited: