FEL pallet forks....

SRG

Equipment
B8200D 4WD........ JD 870, FWA, 300x FEL.......... JD 797, 72" Z-Trak
Jul 15, 2017
N. IL
WOW
If you have a FEL and don't have a set of pallet forks, you are missing the boat.
Today i received my Titan 42" pallet forks for the JD "quik-tach" system. I ordered these on Monday, pretty fast shipping, seeing as it is such a heavy item requiring freight delivery.
After unloading them from the semi, I promptly set to assembling and installing them. Within 4hrs time, I had moved/relocated/organized, so many different items around the place, that i felt compelled to make this topic stressing how i think they are probably the most versatile attachment you can stick on your FEL.

Installed a new seat too and put a couple washers under the front mounting points, to shim it up some. The old seat was super slick and i was always sliding forward.

Obligatory pic....

Attachments

bambam31

Equipment
L3800HST 4x4,R1,FEL, 6'disc, 5'bush hog,piranhaTB,6'grader,6'rake, 48"forks
Apr 3, 2014
Mobile, AL
I bought the UA 48" forks from Titan. They are quite handy. I moved a bunch of brush and piled it up against a tree line this past week. Some of the brush didn't slide off of the forks so I rolled the forks all of the way down and shook them. In doing so I hit a pine tree and caved one side of the guard in. My mistake and a lesson learned.

BX Woody

Equipment
BX1880, FEL, MMM, Bagger, Snow B
Feb 10, 2018
Canada
Yes they are handy. Today I raised my push mower high in the air to scrape out the deck. In the fall I plan to use it to raise my snowblower to a comfortable height in order to service it before install ( no since working on the ground).

mickeyd

Lifetime Member

Equipment
2014 L3200 DT w/LA524 FEL, 2019 Kubota Z121S w/ 48" Pro Dec, TG1860G w/RCK54TG
Mar 21, 2014
Guin, AL
I have used my LP QA Pallet Forks for the past 4 years to move more things than I ever thought possible. I even got the 60" extensions to handle even bigger items.

Since my neighbors know that I have the forks, they have requested me to help unload large/heavy items for them.

edritchey

Lifetime Member

Equipment
A bunch of cute little Kubotas
Jul 19, 2014
Wellsville, PA
I use mine for everything from moving my shop 6 yard dumpster around to loading and unloading skids of Enviro bricks. My forks are probably used as much as my bucket. :)

NWAZL3560

Lifetime Member

Equipment
L3560, LA805 loader, BH77 backhoe, rock bucket, box blade, pallet forks
Jun 11, 2018
Mesquite, NV
I sure agree that they're probably the most used tool for me. The previous Owner left tons of stuff on our property that needs moving, and the pallet forks have been great for that. I wish I'd paid more attention when I bought the forks with the tractor and got longer than the 36" forks I have though. Moving old cabinets and wood this past week.

Attachments

Smokeless

Equipment
3901/Loader/Rear Blade/Box Blade/LP Mower/Pallet forks IH M,,Cub & sickle mower
Feb 5, 2018
Southern Illinois
Titan forks here also, but i goofed. Bought 36" and should have purchased 48". I figured fork extensions are an option later. Yes, very valuable attachment with us also.