FEL Hydraulic Issue

gssixgun

Equipment
L3600, FEL, SnoBlower, Box Blade, Rear Blade, Forks, Cultivator, Plow
Jan 5, 2013
Sandpoint ID
www.gemstarcustoms.com
If they made the lines opposite they could get swapped, that's why I was wondering if you had the old lines to compare to.
I could come over and tell right away if they are swapped, as the flow does sound wrong.

I am going to try reversing them tomorrow morning, I swore I had it right but maybe I screwed up at the Loader Block that is at least physically possible

Crossing fingers again for the morning :)

Reactions: 1 users

TheOldHokie

Lifetime Member

Equipment
L3901/LA525, B7200DT/B1630, G2160/RCK60, G2460/RCK60
Apr 6, 2021
Myersville, MD
windyridgefarm.us
I am going to try reversing them tomorrow morning, I swore I had it right but maybe I screwed up at the Loader Block that is at least physically possible

Crossing fingers again for the morning :)
I did think from the pic you might have PB connected to pump instead of return but hard to tell.

Dan

gssixgun

Equipment
Jan 5, 2013
Sandpoint ID
www.gemstarcustoms.com
I did think from the pic you might have PB connected to pump instead of return but hard to tell.

Dan

I am going to try it since both you guys have suggested it, I have tried everything except new Connectors now
I am not sure if it is even possible but at this point I am trying everything :)

Wooohoooo nothing like fixing stuff in the cold

whitetiger

Staff member

Equipment
Kubota tech..BX2370, RCK60, B7100HST, RTV900 w plow, Ford 1100 FWA
Nov 20, 2011
Kansas City, KS
I am not familiar with that valve but I THINK this hose is the power beyond from the loader valve. Where is the other end going? That would have been my first suspect but you say the 3pt is working OK?

Dan
[/QUOTE
]Here is the control valve used on the LA680, and yes, that is the PB port.
From the two pictures, it appears the pressure port has the Power Beyond hose attached to it.

Attachments

Last edited:

TheOldHokie

Lifetime Member

Equipment
Apr 6, 2021
Myersville, MD
windyridgefarm.us
From the two pictures, it appears the pressure port has the Power Beyond hose attached to it.
Thanks but to me "pressure port" is ambiguous. Real simple - does it look backwards to you or not?

The constant barrage of pop up ads on this site make studying embedded images on my phone next to impossible :devilish:

Dan

PoTreeBoy

Lifetime Member

Equipment
L35 Ford 3930
Mar 24, 2020
WestTn/NoMs
I think gs has the P and PB reversed, looking back at his picture and write-up on post #8. Maybe the hoses were not duplicated correctly?

gssixgun

Equipment
Jan 5, 2013
Sandpoint ID
www.gemstarcustoms.com
Okay., after talking with Wolfman last night on the phone, I decided to take it all apart and start from step one again..
This time I tracked the color codes as best I could
I cleaned up both connectors made sure they were functioning as best I could
Put it all back together switching the two lines

Everything is working as it did before the blow out

Gotta pull the rubber mat and Rubber pedal cover and take them to the car wash before I slip off a pedel and run into something or slip and bust my nugget

Just goes to show no matter how careful up think you were you can still screw up something "simple"

The oil spraying everywhere crated another minor issue but will start a new thread on that

Reactions: 1 user

DustyRusty

Equipment
2020 BX23S, BX2822 Snowblower, Curtis Deluxe Cab,
Nov 8, 2015
North East CT
Save you a trip to the car wash. Buy a bottle of Simple Green and spray it onto the floor mat and any other surfaces that you have oil on. Spray with a little water, and then brush it around with a scrub brush. Hose it off, and when it dries, it will look like a new floor mat. Cost of a gallon of Simple Green at Walmart is $10 + or -.

gssixgun

Equipment
Jan 5, 2013
Sandpoint ID
www.gemstarcustoms.com
Save you a trip to the car wash. Buy a bottle of Simple Green and spray it onto the floor mat and any other surfaces that you have oil on. Spray with a little water, and then brush it around with a scrub brush. Hose it off, and when it dries, it will look like a new floor mat. Cost of a gallon of Simple Green at Walmart is $10 + or -.

You are speaking a foreign language, :LOL::ROFLMAO::p what are these strange things you speak of, "Spray with a little water" "Hose it off"
We have had over 2 feet of snow since last Thursday when the hose blew, Tis a Wee bit Chilly to be running a hose :cool:

DustyRusty

Equipment
2020 BX23S, BX2822 Snowblower, Curtis Deluxe Cab,
Nov 8, 2015
North East CT
OK then, still use the Simple Green when you get to the self-service car wash. Didn't think about looking where you live.

TheOldHokie

Lifetime Member

Equipment
Apr 6, 2021
Myersville, MD
windyridgefarm.us
You are speaking a foreign language, :LOL::ROFLMAO::p what are these strange things you speak of, "Spray with a little water" "Hose it off"
We have had over 2 feet of snow since last Thursday when the hose blew, Tis a Wee bit Chilly to be running a hose :cool:
Super!! I am just outside of balmy Baltimore and its even a wee bit chilly for water hoses here.

Now check to see that the 3pt can be raised to the top without blocking the loader. If not have a look at the feedback linkage adjustment.

Dan