Drunken Friends

sheepfarmer

Lifetime Member

Equipment
L3560, B2650, Gator, Ingersoll mower
Nov 14, 2014
MidMichigan
I felt sorry for the regulars and did Mon and Tuesday. Had to use a pick on some of the horse piles - people kept tripping over them :giggle:.
Heck the way I know it is really cold around here is when you toss a forkful toward the cart, and the manure balls bounce and roll!

Reactions: 1 user

Magicman

Lifetime Member

Equipment
M4900 Utility Special 4WD e/w FEL & 1530 John Deere "Traveling Man"
Oct 8, 2019
Brookhaven, MS
knotholesawmill.com
I have a Grandson working in the oil patch in West Texas. He worked out today but he can not drive home and neither can his relief drive out there. He will still be working on the rig and there is no way of knowing when he will get home.

I have another Grandson who drives for KLLM. He is stuck at the truck terminal until the highways reopen.

Magicman

Lifetime Member

Equipment
M4900 Utility Special 4WD e/w FEL & 1530 John Deere "Traveling Man"
Oct 8, 2019
Brookhaven, MS
knotholesawmill.com
We are at 32 degrees with a slow rain. Yup, we are getting some buildup on tree limbs, etc.

My hope is that this too will pass.

Daren Todd

Lifetime Member

Equipment
Massey Ferguson 1825E, Kubota Z121S, Box blade, Rotary Cutter
May 18, 2014
Vilonia, Arkansas
We've gotten about 4 inches so far today. I40 is shut down and stacked up do to a couple accidents. Worked today for a few hours to fill a couple emergency orders.

Found a gas station open, got some food. Was gonna nuke some food i had in my mini fridge in my office at work. But the mini fridge decided to take a dump. So instead of frozen goodies to nuke, I was greeted with funk and a foul smell 😳😳😳

Currently sitting in the truck at my wifes work. Got a couple hours till she can leave and we can creep on home. Will go in and sit in her office once I finish eating my lunch. 😁😁😁