Reactions: 2 users

Daren Todd

Lifetime Member

Equipment
Massey Ferguson 1825E, Kubota Z121S, Box blade, Rotary Cutter
May 18, 2014
Vilonia, Arkansas
It headed wayyyyyyy to far south 🤬🤬🤬🤬

We got a semi decent ice storm through the area Wednesday.

Snow storm coming through Sunday and Monday. A whopping 5" is expected. That means mass hysteria, panic, and major school and businesses closed for the week.

Especially when the second storm hits Wednesday into thrusday.

Supposed to be high 30's Friday and low 40's next Saturday. So the white crap should be gone by next Sunday 😎😎😎

Had to salt and sand my driveway as well as two neighbors driveways due to all the ice.

sheepfarmer

Lifetime Member

Equipment
L3560, B2650, Gator, Ingersoll mower
Nov 14, 2014
MidMichigan
Heat wave today hit 18* , yesterday am low was -12*
Car has a block heater I'm getting tempted to try out see if works.
Yup heatwave in this part of MI, 23 degrees F. Compared to 0 it feels pretty good. Too bad it isn’t going to last. Some kind of nuisance snow tonight and tomorrow, then back to cold. Sort of a cruel trick, warm up to snow, then back to cold. Ah well, spring is usually here by April. 6 more weeks. Some of my seeds arrived in the mail today.

Reactions: 1 user

Tughill Tom

Equipment
B3200
Dec 23, 2013
Turin, NY
We made it up to a blazing 10f today for a high, your turn.:) Embrace it, we say it's a life style up this way.

PoTreeBoy

Lifetime Member

Equipment
L35 Ford 3930
Mar 24, 2020
WestTn/NoMs
It headed wayyyyyyy to far south 🤬🤬🤬🤬

We got a semi decent ice storm through the area Wednesday.

Snow storm coming through Sunday and Monday. A whopping 5" is expected. That means mass hysteria, panic, and major school and businesses closed for the week.

Especially when the second storm hits Wednesday into thrusday.

Supposed to be high 30's Friday and low 40's next Saturday. So the white crap should be gone by next Sunday 😎😎😎

Had to salt and sand my driveway as well as two neighbors driveways due to all the ice.
I'm in west Tenn. Supposed to be single digits Monday morning, one of my horse tending mornings. Wonder if some of our northern friends would be willing to come down and show us how to handle one of their heat waves. At least we'll be on top of the mud and crap and not slogging through it.

Daren Todd

Lifetime Member

Equipment
May 18, 2014
Vilonia, Arkansas
I'm in west Tenn. Supposed to be single digits Monday morning, one of my horse tending mornings. Wonder if some of our northern friends would be willing to come down and show us how to handle one of their heat waves. At least we'll be on top of the mud and crap and not slogging through it.
Just spent the week in Wichita working in that crap 🤬🤬🤬 the high while there was 15 degrees during the day. It was 8 degrees when I would go out to the truck at 6am. 🥶🥶🥶

Had the pto clutch smoke in the service truck tuesday morning when I went to kick the generator on to jump start a piece of equipment.

RCW

Lifetime Member

Equipment
BX2360, FEL, MMM, BX2750D snowblower. 1953 Minneapolis Moline ZAU
Apr 28, 2013
Chenango County, NY
I don't know who you're talking about....must be an imposter.

That F#%#ker has been here around since 12/17 when we got 3 feet, then 3" of rain.
He's been farting a couple inches every day thereafter......

Daren Todd

Lifetime Member

Equipment
May 18, 2014
Vilonia, Arkansas
Yup, when the "magic smoke" escapes it's time to fix something. :(
Yeah, trucks not gonna make it to the shop this week to get the pto clutch replaced unless the shop can have it back by Friday. Gotta go back to Wichita next Sunday.

Need my tools and storage for the job up there. Wont need the compressor or generator.

I thought I could smell burning clutch the day before when I used.

Crash277

Equipment
BX23S
Jan 17, 2021
Canada
-22 today. Decided to skip on doing any outdoor work. Even my pup didnt want to play outside.

sheepfarmer

Lifetime Member

Equipment
L3560, B2650, Gator, Ingersoll mower
Nov 14, 2014
MidMichigan
What do you mean “Monday, one of your horse tending mornings”? Around here every morning (and evening) is a horse tending morning. They don’t eat every day in Tennessee? :)

bird dogger

Vendor Member

Equipment
Kubota B2650 and lots of other equipment
Feb 24, 2019
North Dakota
Our weather is heading for a minus 30°F this weekend for a low. Highs will still be well below zero. But no measurable snow since early December and the mosquito count is still zero!!! Life is good.

Magicman

Lifetime Member

Equipment
M4900 Utility Special 4WD e/w FEL & 1530 John Deere "Traveling Man"
Oct 8, 2019
Brookhaven, MS
knotholesawmill.com
We are forecast to be at 10 degrees Tuesday morning which is Glaciated Weather for us. It will cause much misery because quite frankly, we ain't prepared for it. There will be frozen and broken water pipes everywhere. :oops:

SAR Tracker

Equipment
LX2610HSDC, FEL, LX2963 Snowblower, BH77 Backhoe, forks
Nov 17, 2020
Central Oregon
Got a couple of inches overnight. Let the 12 y/o Lab out to do her thing this morning, she turned and looked at me as if to say "You want me to squat WHERE?

PoTreeBoy

Lifetime Member

Equipment
L35 Ford 3930
Mar 24, 2020
WestTn/NoMs
What do you mean “Monday, one of your horse tending mornings”? Around here every morning (and evening) is a horse tending morning. They don’t eat every day in Tennessee? :)
LOL. That's all they do - eat, crap, eat some more, . . . I volunteer at a horse rescue mission a couple days a week. My Dad exposed me to some crappy jobs as a boy, including cattle raising. OK, I'm soft. That's why I'm a tree farmer. If I don't feel like doing something today, tomorrow's just as good. You have my respect.

mikester

Equipment
M59 TLB
Oct 21, 2017
Canada
www.divergentstuff.ca
Sorry I want to divorce myself from that weather, you can keep it! Our winter has been relatively mild so far but a lot of early freezing rain means I have to keep the chains on.

bearbait

Lifetime Member

Equipment
L3560, 64" snowblower, 72" back blade
Dec 9, 2011
New Glasgow Canada
Up until a couple of weeks ago we had no snow and even now still under a foot in the field. Even at that I'll be glad to see the end, well except for the mud.