Did some more plowing!!!

traildust

Equipment
B7610HST 4WD, LA352 FEL, Gearmore 2 Spool Top & Tilt Box Scraper
Jan 27, 2010
Phelan, California
I have a job coming up that I'm donating tractor time and skills to install a garden for a private school that does not have the funds to put a garden in.
I noticed that while lurking on your FB page :cool:

You should be proud of yourself for helping them, it's very honorable.

Scott

Eric McCarthy

Lifetime Member

Equipment
Kubota B6100E
Dec 21, 2009
Richmond Va
I've never seen a group of grown adult's do back flips and cartwheels when I told them I'd do the work for them. I met with the school today and looked at the job.

traildust

Equipment
Jan 27, 2010
Phelan, California
I've never seen a group of grown adult's do back flips and cartwheels when I told them I'd do the work for them. I met with the school today and looked at the job.
That's good to hear. The only thing better than donating time and services would be the wonderful response from the people you are helping. That makes it worth it.

Make sure to start a thread when you get the project rolling. I know I'd like to hear about it and see some pic's of your craftsmanship.

Scott

Eric McCarthy

Lifetime Member

Equipment
Kubota B6100E
Dec 21, 2009
Richmond Va
I had plans to do just that. I wanted to find someone who could go with me and take some photos of me in action and not just before and after pic's of what I take. Should be kinda neat to. I'm going to try and cut a bench seat into 3 giant logs for the kids to sit and take breaks on. Never done that before so not sure how its going to turn out.

traildust

Equipment
Jan 27, 2010
Phelan, California
I had plans to do just that. I wanted to find someone who could go with me and take some photos of me in action and not just before and after pic's of what I take. Should be kinda neat to. I'm going to try and cut a bench seat into 3 giant logs for the kids to sit and take breaks on. Never done that before so not sure how its going to turn out.

You will do just fine!
I can't wait to see the pictures and hear the story.

Scott

Eric McCarthy

Lifetime Member

Equipment
Kubota B6100E
Dec 21, 2009
Richmond Va
I cant wait to get started. I'm kinda excited and looking forward to doing it. Weather permiting I hope to slide over there this weekend and knock it out on saturday.