Daily Chuckle

Toyboy

Equipment
BX2230D - RCK60-22BX - BX5450
May 18, 2010
Hayward Wi
According to the Alaska Department of Fish and Game, while both male and female reindeer grow antlers in the summer each year, male reindeer drop their antlers at the beginning of winter, usually late November to mid-December.

Female reindeer retain their antlers till after they give birth in the spring. Therefore, according to EVERY historical rendition depicting Santa's reindeer, EVERY single one of them, from Rudolph to Blitzen, had to be a girl.

We should have known... ONLY women would be able to drag a fat man in a red velvet suit all around the world in one night and not get lost.

Reactions: 1 users

Old_Paint

Lifetime Member

Equipment
LX2610SU, LA535 FEL w/54" bucket, LandPride BB1248, Woodland Mills WC-68
Dec 5, 2020
AL
I've done my share of VW engine swaps and 14 minutes was my best time with no blood lost. My hat is off to somebody that can do it in 5.
Hank
I could put the engine on the ground on mine in 5 minutes, but it was a Baja, so very little in the way. 4 bell housing bolts (studs), throttle cable, 6 electrical connections (coil, fuel shut-off solenoid, oil pressure, field and battery circuit to the generator, and ground). If I had my winter exhaust on it, add two linkages for the heater boxes. Throw an old tire under it, and give it a snatch. Going back in can be a little tricker without damaging the gland bearing. I was never in enough hurry to do it that fast, though. Neither was I real fond of adding things to the list of repairs that had me pulling the engine to start with.

Reactions: 1 user

Daren Todd

Lifetime Member

Equipment
Massey Ferguson 1825E, Kubota Z121S, Box blade, Rotary Cutter
May 18, 2014
Vilonia, Arkansas
A woman asks her husband in an agitated way, "You're not going to work? Why aren't you going to work?"
he says "I don't feel like it. I'm going to lay in bed half the day then do whatever I want the rest of the day".
He is just about back to sleep and the phone rings.
He answers it. After a few seconds he says "How the hell would I know that? It's over 60 miles from here!"
He hangs up and his wife asks a bit nervously "Who was that?"
He says "Some idiot asking if the coast is clear".

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 2 users