Daily Chuckle

D2Cat

Lifetime Member

Equipment
L305DT, B7100HST, TG1860, TG1860D, L4240
Mar 27, 2014
40 miles south of Kansas City
He said, "Up until last week, I still had it all. I had plenty to eat, my clothes were washed and pressed. I had a roof over my head. I had HDTV and Internet, and I went to the gym, the pool, and the library.
"I was working on my MBA on-line. I had no bills and no debt. I even had full medical coverage."

I felt sorry for him, so I asked, "What happened? Drugs? Alcohol? Divorce?"

"Oh no, nothing like that," he said. "No, no.... I was paroled.

Newlyme

Lifetime Member

Equipment
M4900 w/loader, finish mower, tiller, auger, rake. BX24 w/loader, backhoe
May 27, 2015
Nelson Ohio USA
An Isis terrorist blows up a plane and he ends up with a British and American survivor on a deserted island. He finds a lamp, rubs it, and out comes a Genie. "I the Genie of the magic lamp grant each of you one wish". The Brit and American were so relieved thinking that this is their ticket home. While figuring out where it was they wanted to go the terrorist jumps up and wishes that all of his Jihadi brothers were all together as one so they can begin their mission to kill the infidels. The Genie says, "It is done all of your brothers are together as one."
The Brit, quickly realizing that he can't let this happen and decides to give up his chance to go home with his wish. He says "For Queen and country I ask you to put a wall around the Jihadis a mile thick and a mile high so they can never do any harm to anyone". The Genie says, "Your wish is granted, they will harm no one." The Genie asks the American what he would like for the final wish before he leaves back to the safety of his lamp. The American thinks for a minute and asks the Genie, "There is no way the terrorists can get out from behind those walls?" The Genie replies, "No." The American says, "Well then here is my wish, fill the walls with water! We'll handle this one."

Last edited:

skeets

Equipment
BX 2360 /B2601
Oct 2, 2009
SW Pa
WOW!!!...
Only in Ca, I drove to the local gas station to get a few snacks. When I walked up I noticed two cops watching a woman smoking a cigarette, while filling up.
I saw her & thought "what an idiot....with the cops right there too". I went in & got my snacks. As I was checking out I heard someone screaming.
I looked outside & the woman's arm was on fire!!! She was swinging her arm & running around going ballistic!! I rushed outside to help & the cops had put her on the ground & we're putting the fire out with their coffee's!!! Then, they put handcuffs on her & threw her in the police car. I was thinking "she shouldn't have been smoking & pumping gas!"

But being the nosy person that I am, I asked them what they were arresting her for? The cop looked me dead in the eye & said "WAVING A FIREARM!"

bmblank

Equipment
2020 L3901HST, LA525 Loader, 66" Q/A Bucket, PFL2042 Forks, Meteor SB68PT Blower
Mar 4, 2015
Cadillac, MI
Saw that one coming from a ways away.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

sawmill

Equipment
bx24 backhoe/fel, 48" Bush mower
Nov 16, 2014
ione, washington

After I retired, my wife insisted that I accompany her on her trips to Wal-Mart.*
Unfortunately, like most men, I found shopping boring and preferred to get in and get out.
Equally unfortunate, my wife is like most women - loves to browse & leaves me with endless time to fulfill.

Yesterday my dear wife received the following letter from the local Wal-Mart.

Dear Mrs. Harris:
Over the past six months, your husband has caused quite a commotion, in our store.
We cannot tolerate this behavior and have been forced to ban both of you from the store.
Our complaints against your husband, Mr. Harris, are listed below and are documented by our video surveillance cameras:**

> 1. June 15: He took 24 boxes of condoms and randomly put them in other people's carts when they weren't looking.

> 2. July 2: Set all the alarm clocks in Housewares to go off at 5-minute intervals.

> 3. July 7: He made a trail of tomato juice on the floor leading to the women's restroom.

> 4. July 19: Walked up to an employee and told her in an official voice, Code 3 in House wares. Get on it right away. This caused the employee to leave her assigned station and receive a reprimand from her Supervisor that in turn resulted with a union grievance, causing management to lose time; and costing the company money. We don't have a Code 3.**

> 5. August 4: Went to the Service Desk and tried to put a bag of M&Ms on layaway.**

> 6. August 14: Moved a, 'CAUTION - WET FLOOR' sign to a carpeted area.***

> 7. August 15: Set up a tent in the camping department and told the children shoppers he'd invite them in if they would bring pillows and blankets from the bedding department to which twenty children obliged.

> 8. August 23: When a clerk asked if they could help him he began crying and screamed, 'Why can't you people just leave me alone?' EMTs were called.***

> 9. September 4: Looked right into the security camera and used it as a mirror while he picked his nose.

> 10. September 10: While handling guns in the hunting department, he asked the clerk where the antidepressants were.**

> 11. October 3: Darted around the store suspiciously while, loudly humming the, 'Mission Impossible' theme.**

> 12. October 6: In the auto department, he practiced his, 'Madonna Look' using different sizes of funnels.

> 13. October 18: Hid in a clothing rack and when people browsed through, yelled 'PICK ME! PICK ME!'**

> 14. October 22: When an announcement came over the loud speaker, he assumed a fetal position and screamed, "OH NO! IT'S THOSE VOICES AGAIN!'**

> 15. Took a box of condoms to the checkout clerk and asked where is the fitting room?

> And last, but not least:*

> 16. October 23: Went into a fitting room, shut the door, waited awhile; then yelled very loudly, 'Hey! There's no toilet paper in here.' One of the clerks passed out.***

sheepfarmer

Lifetime Member

Equipment
L3560, B2650, Gator, Ingersoll mower
Nov 14, 2014
MidMichigan
A patrolman calls in to headquarters,

Hello, is that you Sarge?

Yes, go ahead.

We have a case here. A woman has just shot her husband for stepping on the floor she just mopped clean.

Have you arrested the woman?

No, Sir. The floor is still wet.

Bulldog777

Equipment
L3200, RTA1266, Modern 5' BB, Mustang 60 FM
Jan 25, 2017
Texas
A guy is walking along a Florida beach when he comes across a lamp partially buried in the sand. He picks up the lamp and gives it a rub. A genie appears and tells him he has been granted one wish.

The guy thinks for a moment and says, "I want to live forever."

"Sorry," said the genie, "I'm not allowed to grant eternal life."

"OK, then, I want to die after Congress balances the budget and eliminates the debt.

"You crafty little sucker!", said the genie.

sawmill

Equipment
bx24 backhoe/fel, 48" Bush mower
Nov 16, 2014
ione, washington
This really drunk guy was at a bar and told the bartender, "Oh man I just puked on my shirt, my wife is going to kill me."

The bartender says, "Put a $10 bill in your shirt pocket and tell your wife some drunk guy puked on your shirt then gave you $10 to have it cleaned."

When the guy got home his wife met him at the door and he told her some drunk puked on his shirt and gave him $10 to have it cleaned. She looked at the money and said, "This is a $20 dollar bill."

He said "Oh yeah, I forgot to tell you, he sh#t in my pants too."

Last edited:

skeets

Equipment
BX 2360 /B2601
Oct 2, 2009
SW Pa
Way back when I was a kid I think it was in one of the out doors mags or popular since,, it was either evanrude or mecury that had an advertisement like that a guy on a kitchen table, planing along with a little motor clamped to it

bucktail

Equipment
L1500DT, 6' king kutter back blade, boom, dirt scoop ford disk JD212
Jun 13, 2016
MN
Seems like he should be drawing more water than he is. Must have something under the tabletop to act like a small pontoon.

skeets

Equipment
BX 2360 /B2601
Oct 2, 2009
SW Pa
Not really the table is like a jon boat wide and flat, and once you get it up on plane you can float most anything,,, the trick is getting it to plane first ;)

bucktail

Equipment
Jun 13, 2016
MN
Not really the table is like a jon boat wide and flat, and once you get it up on plane you can float most anything,,, the trick is getting it to plane first ;)
Sounds like you've done this before

bucktail

Equipment
Jun 13, 2016
MN
A lady with an ankle biter dog goes into a bar. The dog gets away from her and runs over next to a drunk, who pukes all over it. The drunk looks down, and says "I don't remember eating that".