Can you buy individual plugs and connectors for Kubota tractors?

FTG-05

Equipment
L4330 w/FEL, RTV-XG850 and ZD326S
Jul 21, 2013
TN
I'm currently chasing an electrical gremlin with my Kubota L4330. Somewhere between the key switch and fuse panel and the stop solenoid is an intermittent disconnect. I've checked the fuse and the seat switch - one of the many safety switches between the fuse panel and SS - and still no joy. Most of the other components are buried. Hence, one avenue to fix it is to run a direct wire to it from the keyed side of the fuse panel.

If I decide to do this, I'd rather not cut the OEM plug/receptacle at the SS, but would rather run the new cable to a new recept that plugs into the SS. Anyone know if and where to buy those specific connectors?

See the SS end of the connector here:

Fordtech86

Lifetime Member

Equipment
L3200
Aug 7, 2018
Pineville,LA
I'm currently chasing an electrical gremlin with my Kubota L4330. Somewhere between the key switch and fuse panel and the stop solenoid is an intermittent disconnect. I've checked the fuse and the seat switch - one of the many safety switches between the fuse panel and SS - and still no joy. Most of the other components are buried. Hence, one avenue to fix it is to run a direct wire to it from the keyed side of the fuse panel.

If I decide to do this, I'd rather not cut the OEM plug/receptacle at the SS, but would rather run the new cable to a new recept that plugs into the SS. Anyone know if and where to buy those specific connectors?

See the SS end of the connector here:

not sure if this fits yours but search for kubota stop solenoid pigtail. With a picture of the one on the tractor you should be able to match something. Or post a pic of it on here

Reactions: 1 user

ruger1980

Equipment
L4310 w/La682, L225
Oct 25, 2020
CNY
If the housing for the connector is good why not just remove the terminals and buy new ones to crimp onto whatever wires you want to use? You should be able to match them up at a NAPA or other parts store. If not there they should be available at many of the online electrical suppliers

kubotafreak

Equipment
GRAND l6060, L3560, B6100, gr2100, tg 1860, g1800, g1900, g2160
Sep 20, 2018
Arkansas, US
From kubota no, but if you check they make the plug pigtails. Search online for an automotive pigtail store. They are shared among the Japanese manufacturers. Pay close attention the the orientation of the plug keys(the little tabs)

FTG-05

Equipment
Jul 21, 2013
TN
If the housing for the connector is good why not just remove the terminals and buy new ones to crimp onto whatever wires you want to use? You should be able to match them up at a NAPA or other parts store. If not there they should be available at many of the online electrical suppliers
Assuming I'm understanding you correctly, I want to leave the OEM wiring harness pigtail alone and intact.

FTG-05

Equipment
Jul 21, 2013
TN

not sure if this fits yours but search for kubota stop solenoid pigtail. With a picture of the one on the tractor you should be able to match something. Or post a pic of it on here
That looks like the right connector! I looked at the Kubota on-line parts diagram, but there are no part numbers for individual connector, hence I could not search on a part number.

Thanks for the help!