B2650 Won’t Start

Red Kubota

Apr 17, 2024
Ohio
I believe something is telling it the deck mower isn’t totally disengaged. But the lever is all the way back. Ive had this problem before and was able to tap on the linkage and get it to start. No luck this time though. Any help will be appreciated.

85Hokie

Staff member
Lifetime Member

Equipment
BX-25D ,PTB. Under Armor, '90&'92-B7100HST's, '06 BX1850 FEL
Jul 13, 2013
Bedford - VA
Red,

welcome to the forum - lots of great folks here to help

Now lets redefine the "won't start"

Does it "click?"

Does it turn over and no fire?

Does it do absolutely nothing at all?

IF the latter is true - I would look very carefully at that switch - bypass it, did that work? IF so - you might have a bad switch, check HOW the switch is being pushed on and maybe the answer is there.

Red Kubota

Apr 17, 2024
Ohio
Red,

welcome to the forum - lots of great folks here to help

Now lets redefine the "won't start"

Does it "click?"

Does it turn over and no fire?

Does it do absolutely nothing at all?

IF the latter is true - I would look very carefully at that switch - bypass it, did that work? IF so - you might have a bad switch, check HOW the switch is being pushed on and maybe the answer is there.
It does nothing when I turn the key. I can jump the solenoid and get it to turn over but it doesn’t fire. I’m not sure where the switch is located.

KubotaCool

Equipment
BX1880
Apr 17, 2024
Texas
I think this should be the location of the switch. I would look to check it out.

1713369113564.png

Reactions: 1 user

Lug66

Lifetime Member

Equipment
LX2610HSDC, Z422KWT
Jun 7, 2023
SW Michigan
In addition to KubotaCool’s WSM picture above these extra photos should help you current and future troubleshooting. Unfortunately my WSM is older and lacks the color pictures.
IMG_1838.jpeg
IMG_1836.jpeg
IMG_1839.jpeg

Reactions: 1 user