Auto Pins for Euro Global Quick Connect

CatPoor

Equipment
M110x
Nov 20, 2019
Bismarck, ND, USA
I have an M110X with an LA1953 loader. It has the euro global quick connection bucket system with the single manual lever for the two lower pins. Has anyone seen a kit or fabricated a system to convert this to an auto pin system, something I can control from in the cab when switching buckets? I have seen the Komatsu system which has a hydraulic diverter on the 3rd function valve connected to a cylinder controlling the pins. The euro global is similar in design but I have not found a kit to make the conversion. It seems like this kit should exist as this is a common attachment system, either factory Kubota or aftermarket, hydraulic or possibly electric actuated. Anyone know where to look for this? If nobody has seen a kit for this, has anyone fabricated something they are happy with and willing to share your design? Thanks!

Russell King

Equipment
L185F, Modern Ag Competitor 4’ shredder, Rhino tiller, rear dirt scoop
Jun 17, 2012
Austin, Texas
See post #13 in this thread
is that something like you need?

if so there are a few threads that cover both the hydraulic and electric actuators that you can find using a search

North Idaho Wolfman

Staff member
Lifetime Member

Equipment
L3450DT-GST, Woods FEL, B7100 HSD, FEL, 60" SB, 743 Bobcat with V2203, and more
Jun 9, 2013
Sandpoint, ID
I looked up all the options, I don't see a Factory option for hydraulic closer for that style loader attachment.
I don't see why you couldn't do it, it's just going to take a little design and fabrication.

1677391363617.png

CatPoor

Equipment
M110x
Nov 20, 2019
Bismarck, ND, USA
See post #13 in this thread
is that something like you need?

if so there are a few threads that cover both the hydraulic and electric actuators that you can find using a search
Thank you! This looks like the skid steer style mounts, but if I am fabricating my own, it is mostly the same approach and same parts that I need. Very helpful, appreciate it.

CatPoor

Equipment
M110x
Nov 20, 2019
Bismarck, ND, USA
Do you already have front remotes? Add an electric solenoid valve to divert flow to operate your coupler.
I don't have the third valve in front yet. I can get an aftermarket for $1100. Not sure that is the best approach or an actuator. It might get to cold here for an actuator, most actuators I have seen are only rated to about -5. Thanks.

CatPoor

Equipment
M110x
Nov 20, 2019
Bismarck, ND, USA
I looked up all the options, I don't see a Factory option for hydraulic closer for that style loader attachment.
I don't see why you couldn't do it, it's just going to take a little design and fabrication.

View attachment 96642
Yes, that is the setup. I think I can remove the lever system and add a cylinder or actuator between the pins. Just need to figure out a stop so I don't pull the pins to far. If that looks like a hard issue to work around, I might leave the lever system on and connect the cylinder to that instead. That way I retain the stops for the pins. Still thinking that one through. Thanks.