Looking to purchase a used three point hitch for my L3650
Anyone know what length lift arms I need and size ? Thank you

Last edited:

Dodger

Equipment
L3650
Mar 24, 2019
Sudbury
ok specs for L3650 showing Cat 1 hitch so that would be 7/8" pin size for lift arms , anyone know the length I would need pin to pin ??

wendol

Lifetime Member

Equipment
L3800 HST
Feb 5, 2014
North Tx
Might help if you could locate a tractor (neighbor, dealer, etc) to use for measuring purposes.
Apparently the L3650 shares the same set up as that used on the L4200 according to Messick's:

Grandad4

Equipment
1949 Farmall M, previously owned: L 4610, BX 2230
Apr 5, 2016
Greensboro, NC
found this one for sale locally, anyone know what the lever at the end of the lift arm is for ?
Those are "telescoping arms". You release the lever and the ends slide out 3 or 4 inches to make it easier to pin the attachment without getting the holes exactly lined up when backing up to the attachment. There's a slot you lift the extension out of - once you have the pins in place, just back up a few inches and it clicks back into place. Probably from a later model L series and unless your rear tires are not the same size as newer L's, I would guess it likely fits your L3650 also.

Dodger

Equipment
L3650
Mar 24, 2019
Sudbury
Those are "telescoping arms". You release the lever and the ends slide out 3 or 4 inches to make it easier to pin the attachment without getting the holes exactly lined up when backing up to the attachment. There's a slot you lift the extension out of - once you have the pins in place, just back up a few inches and it clicks back into place. Probably from a later model L series and unless your rear tires are not the same size as newer L's, I would guess it likely fits your L3650 also.
Thanks very much , I ended up purchasing it .