I have theL3302DT and want to add led to the rear for back blading snow when it's dark. Do I hook it up to the lights or the fuse box? Also a separate switch or hooked to existing lights?
All depends on what lights you plan on using, and that will also depend how you wire them.What size wire should I use?
I would buy a good quality set of LED lights (rigid or Black oak etc)I have theL3302DT and want to add led to the rear for back blading snow when it's dark. Do I hook it up to the lights or the fuse box? Also a separate switch or hooked to existing lights?
www.ropslights.com
Got the rear led lights and am attaching across the ROPS, with a metal between the ROPS, hooking up to a switch and online fuse. My question is where to hook up for power?I would buy a good quality set of LED lights (rigid or Black oak etc)
they will come with wiring/fuse/relay/switch.
(wires directly to the battery)
I'm sure plenty of guys will say cheap chinese Amazon LEDS are great.... but that has not been my experience.
I buy quality. Buy once... Cry once![]()
post #7Got the rear led lights and am attaching across the ROPS, with a metal between the ROPS, hooking up to a switch and online fuse. My question is where to hook up for power?
I have theL3302DT and want to add led to the rear for back blading snow when it's dark. Do I hook it up to the lights or the fuse box? Also a separate switch or hooked to existing lights?
asktractormike.com