Menu
Articles
Forums
New posts
All threads
Latest threads
New posts
Trending threads
Trending
What's new
New posts
New profile posts
Latest activity
Latest threads
New media
New media comments
Classifieds
Media
New media
New comments
Log in
Register
Latest activity
Account upgrades
Register
Menu
GrumpyFarmer's latest activity
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
G
GrumpyFarmer
replied to the thread
What did you do to or on your Kubota today?
.
I have added accessory lighting to both my girls and it’s really helpful if finishing up after dark or doing odd chores after dark…on...
Sep 11, 2026
G
GrumpyFarmer
reacted to
S-G-R's post
in the thread
What did you do to or on your Kubota today?
with
Like
.
Will do. I'm farming the wiring out. Not my thing and I'll use the same shop that does my personal vehicle and work truck. Might be a...
Sep 11, 2026
G
GrumpyFarmer
replied to the thread
What did you do to or on your Kubota today?
.
Looks like a clean install…I hope to see some action photos after dark…
Sep 11, 2026
G
GrumpyFarmer
reacted to
S-G-R's post
in the thread
What did you do to or on your Kubota today?
with
Like
.
Finally got around to mounting the front light bar and alley lights. Brackets came from Specialty Repairs Custom Mods. I have another...
Sep 11, 2026
G
GrumpyFarmer
reacted to
CTinline-six's post
in the thread
Alexia
with
Like
.
You have one of those in your house? :LOL:
Sep 11, 2026
G
GrumpyFarmer
reacted to
dirtydeed's post
in the thread
Alexia
with
Love
.
I'd be bouncing 230 grains of hard cast lead off of that contraption.
Sep 11, 2026
G
GrumpyFarmer
replied to the thread
Another Bucket Level Indicator Thread
.
OP if I f you want it, do it. Personally I would not pay extra to have a level indicator period on my machine. I’d be more likely to...
Sep 11, 2026
G
GrumpyFarmer
reacted to
Shawn T. W's post
in the thread
What did you do to or on your Kubota today?
with
Like
.
I gave what fishies were left after the raccoons visited last night a drink ... Surprisingly there are still about 100 little 3/4"...
Sep 11, 2026
G
GrumpyFarmer
reacted to
g_man's post
in the thread
What did you do to or on your Kubota today?
with
Like
.
I bought the tractor used in 2017. I took this picture at the Previous owners house. It has a bucket but shows the SSQA levers. I...
Sep 11, 2026
G
GrumpyFarmer
reacted to
NCL4701's post
in the thread
What did you do to or on your Kubota today?
with
Like
.
Nice! I had a fallen red cedar pop one of mine open a couple years ago. Right side came off with a pretty heavy unbalanced load in the...
Sep 11, 2026
G
GrumpyFarmer
reacted to
g_man's post
in the thread
What did you do to or on your Kubota today?
with
Like
.
When using my grapple to move and pile brush I have had the brush push up and unlock the SSQA lever on one side. Luckily I noticed it...
Sep 11, 2026
G
GrumpyFarmer
reacted to
NCL4701's post
in the thread
What did you do to or on your Kubota today?
with
Like
.
We have three houses on our place at this point: my dad’s old house, brother’s old house, and the house my wife and I live in. At the...
Sep 11, 2026
G
GrumpyFarmer
reacted to
mdhughes's post
in the thread
What did you do to or on your Kubota today?
with
Like
.
I used the L3901DT, BH-77 and 3010 Mule to move the dirt that I dug up the other day. I think I might have been filling the bed up a...
Sep 11, 2026
G
GrumpyFarmer
reacted to
RMS's post
in the thread
What did you do to or on your Kubota today?
with
Like
.
What a day yesterday. I got the new 4' hoses made on Thursday and installed them and routed them to keep out of harm's way. Along with...
Sep 11, 2026
G
GrumpyFarmer
reacted to
Paul Allwood's post
in the thread
What did you do to or on your Kubota today?
with
Like
.
A couple of weeks ago I started making a list of steel I would buy to make a forklift safety cage for tree pruning, gutter cleaning...
Sep 11, 2026
Top
Bottom