Menu
Articles
Forums
New posts
All threads
Latest threads
New posts
Trending threads
Trending
What's new
New posts
New profile posts
Latest activity
Latest threads
New media
New media comments
Classifieds
Media
New media
New comments
Log in
Register
Latest activity
Account upgrades
Register
Menu
GrumpyFarmer's latest activity
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
G
GrumpyFarmer
reacted to
mdhughes's post
in the thread
What did you do to or on your Kubota today?
with
Like
.
Used the BH-77 to dig out another stump. This one was way easier, I had fell the tree a couple year ago.
Sep 11, 2026
G
GrumpyFarmer
reacted to
Shawn T. W's post
in the thread
What did you do to or on your Kubota today?
with
Like
.
I got about 500 gallons of water out to the trees today ...
Sep 11, 2026
G
GrumpyFarmer
reacted to
g_man's post
in the thread
What did you do to or on your Kubota today?
with
Like
.
I had an interesting experience yesterday. About a week ago I saw my neighbor's Husqvarna riding mower stranded on his lawn with an...
Sep 11, 2026
G
GrumpyFarmer
reacted to
Gaspasser's post
in the thread
What did you do to or on your Kubota today?
with
Like
.
Continued work on road build to future well site. Weather was perfect. 70's with a breeze and sun. Needed water to keep dust down from...
Sep 11, 2026
G
GrumpyFarmer
reacted to
mdhughes's post
in the thread
What did you do to or on your Kubota today?
with
Like
.
Put the BH-77 on the L3901DT to do a little digging I needed to do for the lean-to I'm adding to out small poll barn and to remove a...
Sep 11, 2026
G
GrumpyFarmer
reacted to
yyri's post
in the thread
What did you do to or on your Kubota today?
with
Like
.
Did some flailing around and sunflowers are starting to bloom
Sep 11, 2026
G
GrumpyFarmer
reacted to
S-G-R's post
in the thread
What did you do to or on your Kubota today?
with
Like
.
I gave the hydrulic top link it's first use today with the rear finish mower. A lot quicker to hook up and a lot easier to clean by...
Sep 11, 2026
G
GrumpyFarmer
reacted to
mdhughes's post
in the thread
What did you do to or on your Kubota today?
with
Like
.
I used the L3901DT yesterday to move my transfer tank to the garage so I could rebuild the skid that I made for it. As you can see the...
Sep 11, 2026
G
GrumpyFarmer
reacted to
Bonanza 2026's post
in the thread
What did you do to or on your Kubota today?
with
Like
.
about 12 cu yds of dirt / compost into a flower bed. I'm tired. And I didn't tear up the fence or the landscape wall that I built a...
Sep 11, 2026
G
GrumpyFarmer
replied to the thread
Grand L70 series Rops ?
.
OP, I will be the first to say that forks are a very versatile implement and I use mine a lot. That being said by your description...
Sep 11, 2026
G
GrumpyFarmer
reacted to
Poohbear's post
in the thread
Telephone etiquette
with
Haha
.
I was at the local Italian Resturant a few days ago and a friend at the next table when presented his bill asked the young waitress if...
Sep 4, 2026
G
GrumpyFarmer
reacted to
JohnSkiS's post
in the thread
New member from Southeast AZ
with
Like
.
Greetings everyone. I don't know if this is customary here but I'm other forums I've been a part of, it was common to introduce...
Sep 2, 2026
G
GrumpyFarmer
reacted to
Speed25's post
in the thread
Telephone etiquette
with
Haha
.
Man, the younger generations can't fathom the concept of my office phone being a landline and being unable to send texts to it. Blows...
Sep 1, 2026
G
GrumpyFarmer
replied to the thread
Telephone etiquette
.
Want to see their brain stop working, Tell them about a party line, phone booth, or a phone bank at a hotel or airport and see how they...
Sep 1, 2026
G
GrumpyFarmer
reacted to
Caden's post
in the thread
Telephone etiquette
with
Love
.
I think I'd have opted for a 45 minute ride on the tractor!
Aug 31, 2026
Top
Bottom