Sidekick Well-known member Equipment Kioti CK2620SE cab, RTV-X, BX2360, Z726XKW-3-60 Jul 29, 2023 1,286 1,864 113 N.Y, Wednesday at 7:49 AM #21 I see they have the auto throttle available on it now.
B BigPapi New member Equipment GR2120 Sep 23, 2021 25 13 3 Vermont Wednesday at 10:11 AM #22 Sidekick said: I see they have the auto throttle available on it now. Click to expand... Yes, I believe that will be a good feature providing that it will be reliable. Reactions: 1 user
Sidekick said: I see they have the auto throttle available on it now. Click to expand... Yes, I believe that will be a good feature providing that it will be reliable.
D Daveinwestmi New member Equipment L3560 ROPS, BX2380 Jul 6, 2019 14 7 3 Kalamazoo, MI Wednesday at 11:17 AM #23 Doing away with treadle pedal, nope I'll keep my 80 even though it's got lots of hours. Having a Grand L my muscle memory can't adapt at my age. Reactions: 1 user
Doing away with treadle pedal, nope I'll keep my 80 even though it's got lots of hours. Having a Grand L my muscle memory can't adapt at my age.
Shawn T. W Well-known member Equipment '05 L5030 HSTC - '21 MF GC 1725 MB - '18 JD Z960M Z-Trak Dec 9, 2024 835 1,509 93 SW Missouri Ozarks Wednesday at 12:51 PM #24 JimDeL said: Video doesn't play. Click to expand... Let me try again ... Quick hydraulic attach is now optional, side by side pedal, bigger hood, heavier duty front axle and loader, wider rear axle ...
JimDeL said: Video doesn't play. Click to expand... Let me try again ... Quick hydraulic attach is now optional, side by side pedal, bigger hood, heavier duty front axle and loader, wider rear axle ...