Daily Chuckle

DaTow'd

Equipment
what ever it takes to get the job done
Aug 13, 2013
Bella Coma BC Canada
There was a man who worked for the Post Office whose job was to process all the mail that had illegible addresses.

One day, a letter came addressed in a shaky handwriting to God with no actual address. He thought he should open it to see what it was about.

The letter read:

Dear God,
I am an 83 year old widow, living on a very small pension.
Yesterday someone stole my purse. It had $100 in it, which was all the money I had until my next pension payment.
Next Sunday is Christmas, and I had invited two of my friends over for dinner.
Without that money, I have nothing to buy food with, have no family to turn to, and you are my only hope.
Can you please help me?

Sincerely, Edna

The postal worker was touched. He showed the letter to all the other workers.
Each one dug into his or her wallet and came up with a few dollars.

By the time he made the rounds, he had collected $96, which they put into an envelope and sent to the woman.

The rest of the day, all the workers felt a warm glow thinking of Edna and the dinner she would be able to share with her friends.
Christmas came and went.

A few days later, another letter came from the same old lady to God.

All the workers gathered around while the letter was opened.

It read:
Dear God,

How can I ever thank you enough for what you did for me?

Because of your gift of love, I was able to fix a glorious dinner for my friends. We had a very nice day and I told my friends of your wonderful gift.

By the way, there was $4 missing.

I think it might have been those bastards at the post office.

Sincerely, Edna

• Haha
Reactions: 5 users

Henro

Equipment
B2910, BX2200, KX41-2V mini Ex.
May 24, 2019
North of Pittsburgh PA
That's false on several levels.

The cannabis that gets a person high didn't exist then. It was created by the federal government in the early 1900s when they were trying to breed a better grade of hemp for making ropes.

That minor fact busts the "cowboys smoked loco weed, which was really pot", too.
LOL. I get it. This IS the Daily Chuckles thread. 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 1 user

NCL4701

Equipment
L4701, T2290, WC68, grapple, BB1572, Farmi W50R, Howes 500, 16kW IMD gen, WG24
Apr 27, 2020
Central Piedmont, NC
In my area Toyota drivers don't use them.
In my area only people who aren’t from here use them. If you don’t recognize the other vehicles and pretty much know where they’re going based on who it is, what time it is, and what day it is, you probably ain’t from around here so not much chance we really want you to know what we’re doing anyway.