Daily Chuckle

DustyRusty

Equipment
2020 BX23S, BX2822 Snowblower, Curtis Deluxe Cab,
Nov 8, 2015
North East CT
We may need to get Dusty checked out by the doctor since it seems his memory is going and he forgot that just five post ago he posted the same thing. I think this may be a warning sign of old timers disease or to much of the grapes of wrath.
Someday you will be old just like me, or at least I hope that you will be. Then we will see what you forget! :LOL:

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 4 users

DustyRusty

Equipment
2020 BX23S, BX2822 Snowblower, Curtis Deluxe Cab,
Nov 8, 2015
North East CT
Two older gentlemen, Fred and Sam, went to see a movie. Merely minutes into the movie, Sam heard Fred rustling around. It appeared that he was reaching under all of the seats. “What on earth are you doing, Fred?” asked Sam. Fred indignantly responded, “I had a caramel in my mouth and it dropped out. I’m trying to find it!” Annoyed, Sam told him not to worry about it — they could get him another caramel later since that one was ruined by now. “But I’ve got to,” said Fred, exasperated. “My teeth are in it!”

• Haha
Reactions: 1 users

Bmyers

Lifetime Member

Equipment
Grand L3560 with LA805 loader, EA 55" Wicked Grapple, SBX72 BB, LP 1272 mower
May 27, 2019
Southern Illinois
Someday you will be old just like me, or at least I hope that you will be. Then we will see what you forget! :LOL:
Once I went over the 50 mark, I stopped making fun of my dad for forgetting things. Now my daughter makes fun of me and my wife has learned to put sticky notes on me.

Reactions: 1 user

fried1765

Equipment
Kubota L48 TLB, Ford 1920 FEL, Ford 8N, SCAG Liberty Z, Gravely Pro.
Nov 14, 2019
Eastham, Ma
I think I am a few years ahead of Dusty, and I can say: it is sometimes very frustrating.

Reactions: 1 user