Thanks Mikester! Looks like I lost several pieces. I reached out to my local Kubota dealer where I bought it and sounds like they will be able to fix it under warranty. Unfortunately a storm is in the forecast for Sunday and I'll have to cobble something up to get by with so this will be very helpful!closeup of mine
Rusty I did see some folks posting about that when looking for a photo so I could see how it is supposed to look. Looks like my hardware that connects the wiper prematurely wore out and/or vibrated loose and my wiper blade simply fell off.Be glad that your arm isn't one of the articulating arms, because they cost 2 legs and 3 arms to buy. If it is the articulating arm, then you have to buy the complete assembly, since no service parts are available. I know that I couldn't find anything in the aftermarket for that arm when it failed. Only a new one from Curtis, who is extremely proud of their service parts. I believe that Mikes picture shows an articulating arm, and I am basing that on the image in in the reflection on the glass.
The cab on my BX23s has a single bolt and nut that holds the wiper blade to the non-articulating arm.


Podting for informational purposes to anyone who needs to know. I run the Curtis Advantage cab on my BX2380, the wiper that works best is the Napa 6-2060. This is a winter type booted wiper and is a direct bolt up to the current wiper arm. The wiper comes with some attach hardware, 2 bolts and nuts and a pin - all of which are not needed.
5/16 and 9/32 are needed for the small wiper bolt.