Puter Geeks

skeets

Equipment
BX 2360 /B2601
Oct 2, 2009
SW Pa
We all know I am behind the curve on technology, even though once I was right up front. This lovely day, after having lunch with another gray beard I rode with years ago. We ate have a few chuckles and told our tails woe. And like a flash he was off headed to the north east toward Maine .
But I digress.
So when I get back to the barn I find a box wrapped in pretty paper, said happy birthday. Awww wasnt that sweet. No name no anything just happy birthday,, and it aint my birthday. So I open it and there is a rearview mirror car cam. You know the kind that is recording while you drive, anyways, no name on the unit which makes me figure it is chinlee ,well that plus the directions are all in that kind of writing. I got it pretty well figured out and it works well enough, however it wants an SD card. I aint got nuttin that fits, I mean this is a little tiny SD opening, and the opening has TS cast in the case. Anyone have an idea what kind of SD card I need?

85Hokie

Staff member
Lifetime Member

Equipment
BX-25D ,PTB. Under Armor, '90&'92-B7100HST's, '06 BX1850 FEL
Jul 13, 2013
Bedford - VA
We all know I am behind the curve on technology, even though once I was right up front. This lovely day, after having lunch with another gray beard I rode with years ago. We ate have a few chuckles and told our tails woe. And like a flash he was off headed to the north east toward Maine .
But I digress.
So when I get back to the barn I find a box wrapped in pretty paper, said happy birthday. Awww wasnt that sweet. No name no anything just happy birthday,, and it aint my birthday. So I open it and there is a rearview mirror car cam. You know the kind that is recording while you drive, anyways, no name on the unit which makes me figure it is chinlee ,well that plus the directions are all in that kind of writing. I got it pretty well figured out and it works well enough, however it wants an SD card. I aint got nuttin that fits, I mean this is a little tiny SD opening, and the opening has TS cast in the case. Anyone have an idea what kind of SD card I need?
1628038312031.png

jimh406

Lifetime Member

Equipment
Kubota L2501 with R4 tires
Jan 29, 2021
Western MT
Btw, a computer geek isn’t required for what you are doing. You only need an electronics/tech geek. :D

Clint from Flint

Lifetime Member

Equipment
Kubota L2350, B26 TLB, Covington Plant., Landpride Tiller, Hustler Flip-up
Dec 12, 2020
Flint, Texas
And after U get that little Micro SD card someone has to Format the little devil...and that ain't me....I got a new dashcam for Christmas..........for front and rear and can't use it........don't know how to Format the SD card.......if it was a regular size SD card no problem to Format them..........DUH
Clint

jimh406

Lifetime Member

Equipment
Kubota L2501 with R4 tires
Jan 29, 2021
Western MT
Most devices provide a way to format in the menus. Sometimes buried, but should be there somewhere.

Russell King

Equipment
L185F, Modern Ag Competitor 4’ shredder, Rhino tiller, rear dirt scoop
Jun 17, 2012
Austin, Texas
And after U get that little Micro SD card someone has to Format the little devil...and that ain't me....I got a new dashcam for Christmas..........for front and rear and can't use it........don't know how to Format the SD card.......if it was a regular size SD card no problem to Format them..........DUH
Clint
Put the micro SD card into the adapter and format itsame as you do the regular size???

I don’t understand your problem formatting the micro SD

Reactions: 1 user

Clint from Flint

Lifetime Member

Equipment
Kubota L2350, B26 TLB, Covington Plant., Landpride Tiller, Hustler Flip-up
Dec 12, 2020
Flint, Texas
Even the guy working on my computer gave up on trying to format it.

skeets

Equipment
BX 2360 /B2601
Oct 2, 2009
SW Pa
OK looks like this thing is going up on the shelf for someone to toss away after I die

D2Cat

Lifetime Member

Equipment
L305DT, B7100HST, TG1860, TG1860D, L4240
Mar 27, 2014
40 miles south of Kansas City
Skeets, those types of problems you have to pass on to a 10 year old! That's like tying their shoes, they just do it. :)