Let'm die!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Njtool

Equipment
Lx2610 HSDC. BH77 backhoe
Jan 1, 2021
New jersey
Freedom of speech is a principal pillar of a free government; when this support is taken away, the constitution of a free society is dissolved, and TYRANNY is erected on its ruins.
Benjamin Franklin

Westward

Aug 3, 2021
USA
Or, if you pee on yourself while wearing pants, or breath into a mask all day, you get went and develop long-term, irreversible, neurological damage. But don't worry, you will not likely see the results for several years, when you can't remember the names of your family. It's not only carbon dioxide you're recirculating into your system.

Reactions: 1 user

motionclone

Lifetime Member

Equipment
L345DT with Lp mower, forks and grapple thumb, Bobcat 337 Midi Ex
May 4, 2018
Maine
I really only got 3 pages in before giving up. Soo much ignorance going on hear it's sad. The good thing is ignorance is easily fixed by educating. Pick a reputable medical journal and read the pertinent covid related articles from the past year. Pick up a virology text, study up on epidemiology, look at vaccine phase studies for various past treatment protocols. Once the ignorance is replaced by understanding, THEN enjoy your freedom to choose to get it or not. Problem is, very few folks are willing to do that. Might I suggest that folks consider talking to an educated doctor 'that they trust' that is up to date on the medical facts and have them help make that decision.
Ignorance is fixable, stupidity ... now that's a whole other story.
Make informed decisions, stop spreading false information, and stay safe out there.
Isnt it kind of ignorant to think medical journals and doctors have all the right answers when they have been wrong on lots of things in the past?

Last edited:

Freeheeler

Equipment
b2650 tlb
Aug 16, 2018
Knoxville, TN
Isnt it kind of ignorant to think medical journals and doctors have all the right answers when they have been wrong on lots of things in the past?
I never said the had all the right answers. They have up to date facts that can help you make an informed decision. I hear from various folks that they believe the vaccines cause high numbers of irreversible problems, even death. I've even heard stories of folks trying to stick magnets to the injection sites to see if they have become magnetic or if they've had a metallic tracking device implanted. It's not because these folks are stupid, they are just ignorant of the science behind the vaccines and are gullible enough to believe things they hear. You won't find those types of BS in the journals or from a reputable Dr. You very well may hear false information and be prone to bad decisions if you tend to get your health care advice from a tractor forum ;) Don't listen to me, don't listen to crap you read on the interwebs. Find a Dr. you trust and ask them. If they aren't up to date and informed on the vaccines (many are not because they are way too busy taking care of patients to stay up to date on this one aspect) then have them recommend someone who is. Don't smoke, exercise regularly, don't flip your tractor, and stay safe our there.

D

Deleted member 47704

Some of that may be true in the US but I doubt it carries over into all countries.
Of course not, they wouldn't be able to get Federal funds...I surprised at the number of people who don't realize this fraud is going on.

motionclone

Lifetime Member

Equipment
L345DT with Lp mower, forks and grapple thumb, Bobcat 337 Midi Ex
May 4, 2018
Maine
They have up to date facts that can help you make an informed decision.
Can you show us the medical journal reviews that said dont wear a mask, wear a mask then wear 2 masks? Because thats what a doctor with up to date information told the public .

• Haha
Reactions: 2 users

eserv

Equipment
BX24, A1000 Kubota Generator
May 27, 2009
Hardisty, Alberta
Can you show us the medical journal reviews that said dont wear a mask, wear a mask then wear 2 masks? Because thats what a doctor with up to date information told the public .
And with the available knowledge he had at the time he was right each time!

• Haha

Jchonline

Lifetime Member

Equipment
Kubota L6060, KX040-4, M7060, RTV X1100C, M62 (sold)
Oct 28, 2018
Red Feather Lakes, CO
It's not novel. It was patented before it was released on humanity. The patents are publicly available. Again, watch the interview of Dr David Martin with Reiner Fuellmich, on bitchute.
Novel meaning new to human Immune system.

Also you need to read all of the posts above To catch up. I was called a shill for recommending people get vaccinated.

skeets

Equipment
BX 2360 /B2601
Oct 2, 2009
SW Pa
I think if we had known that a piece of cloth was that good, the none of us would have had to do all the NBC training we did back in the day, and there was a lot of it!

D2Cat

Lifetime Member

Equipment
L305DT, B7100HST, TG1860, TG1860D, L4240
Mar 27, 2014
40 miles south of Kansas City
How about some comments on the gain of function experiments they were doing years before! The gain of function studies were for use as a bio-weapon.

DustyRusty

Equipment
2020 BX23S, BX2822 Snowblower, Curtis Deluxe Cab,
Nov 8, 2015
North East CT
This thread must be infected, because every time I click on a link, it takes me to somewhere else, but not the link. If I use the back button on my keyboard, and click on the link a second time, it will connect. I return you now to the discussion.

Henro

Equipment
B2910, BX2200, KX41-2V mini Ex.
May 24, 2019
North of Pittsburgh PA
This thread must be infected, because every time I click on a link, it takes me to somewhere else, but not the link. If I use the back button on my keyboard, and click on the link a second time, it will connect. I return you now to the discussion.
I think it is a site issue. But may be a browser issue. I posted about it in the feedback forum. Happened in other threads to me.

Although after refreshing Firefox it went away. I was getting a game page and the only way to leave was to close the browser and reopen, the come back to OTT.

Porcupine

Equipment
L2501
Jun 15, 2021
NC
And with the available knowledge he had at the time he was right each time!
Really-You’re taking the position that we didn’t know how filtration worked until now?

CoViD is just another virus, it’s not some magical intellivirus.

eserv

Equipment
BX24, A1000 Kubota Generator
May 27, 2009
Hardisty, Alberta
Really-You’re taking the position that we didn’t know how filtration worked until now?

CoViD is just another virus, it’s not some magical intellivirus.
Not questioning knowledge of filtration at all! For the first few weeks after Jan 1 2020 the prevailing knowledge was that covid-19 wasn't airborne. hence the advice at that time was that masks were unnecessary. They learned more about it as time passed and are still learning. That is how science works

jimh406

Lifetime Member

Equipment
Kubota L2501 with R4 tires
Jan 29, 2021
Western MT
They learned more about it as time passed and are still learning. That is how science works
The problem is that they act like they “know” each time. I don’t think closing down the country and making up rules is how science works. By now, many people have figured out that there is more than science in play.

Reactions: 1 users
Status
Not open for further replies.