Let'm die!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jchonline

Lifetime Member

Equipment
Kubota L6060, KX040-4, M7060, RTV X1100C, M62 (sold)
Oct 28, 2018
Red Feather Lakes, CO
I had a fairly severe back injury on Dec 5, 2019. My surgery was postponed from March 2020 to Oct 2020. 8 months because we were told this false pandemic was going to take all the beds plus half the parking lot. Most of the nurses I know spent a year twittling there thumbs while I laid in a hospital bed in my living room trying to survive on Morphine and Percoset.
Thats exactly what I am saying…the fallout and secondary issues are ridiculous. However if we had 80% of the population vaccinated the public health bozos would not have any justification at all to deny services.

Jchonline

Lifetime Member

Equipment
Oct 28, 2018
Red Feather Lakes, CO
I think that people who act out of fear or emotion or who are easily manipulated by fear and emotion and act on that to take or limit another persons rights, should lose their right to exist among normaly functioning people and be locked up somewhere.

We do the same with criminals for violating our rights or property why not these people too?

Need to stop letting the insane people run the asylum.
I completely agree sir!

Reactions: 1 user

Jchonline

Lifetime Member

Equipment
Oct 28, 2018
Red Feather Lakes, CO
jchonline is a self proclaimed expert on all things. Check his posts across this site.

Bot or shill.

A shamefull act.
Stop trying to cancel me.
Have an opinion about the topic or find another forum please.

motionclone

Lifetime Member

Equipment
L345DT with Lp mower, forks and grapple thumb, Bobcat 337 Midi Ex
May 4, 2018
Maine
Stop trying to cancel me.
Have an opinion about the topic or find another forum please.
Give me a break, you people are the perpetrators of cancel culture and you know it. Youre just being deceptive as usual.

Reactions: 1 users

Jchonline

Lifetime Member

Equipment
Oct 28, 2018
Red Feather Lakes, CO
Give me a break, you people are the perpetrators of cancel culture and you know it. Youre just being deceptive as usual.
Define you people? It that anyone that doesn’t agree with your conspiracy theories?

Deception? The only people being deceived are those that are uninformed, don’t understand medical science, or don’t care to listen to those that are. It’s fine, lets just agree to disagree on the topic.

mcmxi

Lifetime Member

Equipment
***Current*** M6060HDC, MX6000HSTC & GL7000 ***Sold*** MX6000HST & BX25TLB
Feb 9, 2021
NW Montana
The company I work for paid me $200 to get vaccinated but I was going to do it anyway. I'm heading to England and possibly France in September and knew that I'd need to be vaccinated in order to make that trip.

I thought I'd heard it all until the Democratic representative from the Virgin Islands said on "Real Time" last night that people of color were specifically being targeted with anti-vaccination propaganda in an effort to eradicate them.

I read a comment earlier in this thread that vaccinated people are still getting COVID. Well duh! The vaccine doesn't make you immune to COVID, it simply educates your immune system to recognize it sooner thereby mounting a defense before you go to hospital and die ... ideally.

DaveFromMi

Equipment
L3901 RCR1260
Apr 14, 2021
Indiana
Thats exactly what I am saying…the fallout and secondary issues are ridiculous. However if we had 80% of the population vaccinated the public health bozos would not have any justification at all to deny services.
Dude,
It's not about the virus. It's never about what they say it's about. Even at 80% or even 99.9% vaccination rate, they will never give up their control mandates and say it's all OK now.

eserv

Equipment
BX24, A1000 Kubota Generator
May 27, 2009
Hardisty, Alberta
An opinion piece ...https://www.nytimes.com/2021/07/29/opinion/covid-vaccine-hesitancy.html?smid=tw-share

Jchonline

Lifetime Member

Equipment
Oct 28, 2018
Red Feather Lakes, CO
Dude,
It's not about the virus. It's never about what they say it's about. Even at 80% or even 99.9% vaccination rate, they will never give up their control mandates and say it's all OK now.

Look I am no fan of the government...really just focused on the strain on the healthcare system related to the virus. We can't deny hundreds of thousands of people have died from it correct? Even if you think some of those are from comorbid illness it is still a few hundred thousand. Look at this mortality table from 2015-2020. Almost a 500k jump in 2020 over the past 6 years. Not all COVID either. There was a 15% increase in diabetes deaths...likely due to lack of adequate care during the shutdowns.

Most governments around the country rescinded their orders around May right? I know CA was a hold out. In CO we still haven't see another order from the state saying we have to go back to wearing masks or seeking to close businesses down. I thought the initial shutdowns were unnecessary, social distancing was a joke, and mask wearing has a minimal impact. However vaccination is different because it has been shown throughout our history to be an effective means of fighting population level illness. The vaccine (Pfizer, astra-zeneca) was developed by the same companies that have been making them for decades, along with many other prescription medications.

Will politicians always try to gain more power and influence? Of course. I would rather be robbed by a thief than be "taxed" by a politician. I don't trust them either.

Last edited:

man00

Jul 3, 2013
okla
Question..say you have total control over a hospital, two people come in both with covid and you only have one bed. One of these is vaccinated the other is not..who would give the bed to?

jimh406

Lifetime Member

Equipment
Kubota L2501 with R4 tires
Jan 29, 2021
Western MT
Question..say you have total control over a hospital, two people come in both with covid and you only have one bed. One of these is vaccinated the other is not..who would give the bed to?
I thought vaccinated weren't hospitalized. That was supposed to be the point, right?

Henro

Equipment
B2910, BX2200, KX41-2V mini Ex.
May 24, 2019
North of Pittsburgh PA
What if it is a heart attack or stroke question? Not sure the basic reason for being there is relevant.

The bed is probably given to whomever appears to have the most need or greatest chance of survival... Do not know myself...it must be difficult sometimes...heard stories of military medics having to make similar decisions on who to treat. Tough calls. Glad to have never been in their shoes.

Henro

Equipment
May 24, 2019
North of Pittsburgh PA
I thought vaccinated weren't hospitalized. That was supposed to be the point, right?
No, absolutely not. The point is that like a flu shot, if you do contract the virus, with a vaccination, you are likely to get less sick...simple as that.

There are no guarantees, but the odds are in the favor of the vaccinated, regardless of the vaccination type.

jimh406

Lifetime Member

Equipment
Kubota L2501 with R4 tires
Jan 29, 2021
Western MT
[QUOTE="Jchonline, post: 482232, member:36685”]

Deception? The only people being deceived are those that are uninformed, don’t understand medical science, or don’t care to listen to those that are. [/QUOTE]

You can argue deception or not but you can't argue that false information was given by public health officials.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 user

Henro

Equipment
May 24, 2019
North of Pittsburgh PA
You know, I guess I was fishing when I started this thread.

I simply was stating that if a person who is able to get the vaccination declines, then I respect their decision, but will not shed a tear for them if they end up suffering terribly or dying. Their choice. Live of die by it.

If I recall correctly, I think only two people responded directly.

Actually I started to get discourage by some of the responses, and thought I'd better just move on and forget about this thread.

BUT it has become educational to me. So I am still here! It is interesting to see people thinking in such different ways. On one side, people seem to think others are unable to see the facts and come to reasonable conclusions. On a different side, people think the government or people in power are trying to control them and so they reject ideas being presented. And it seems there are more than two sides here.

I am kind of now liking hearing the different perspectives. I have mine too, but none of us are going to change the world via this thread.

For me it is now entertaining and educational!

Reactions: 2 users

i7win7

Equipment
BX2370, B2650 grapple, tree puller, trailer mover, 3 point hoist, mower, tiller
Feb 21, 2020
Central, IL
Place ventilators on the sickest patients - so beds can be reused. Why throw away free federal money.

Look at all the multi-million dollar cancer centers, always treatments, never cures. Remission means it can come back.

ranger danger

Equipment
Kubota M6060, MEB 802A tactically quiet generator
Jun 11, 2017
East of Placerville Ca
Look at all the multi-million dollar cancer centers, always treatments, never cures. Remission means it can come back.
Off Topic a bit:
Much like obesity. I have been overweight all my life. Hunger NEVER goes away. I asked my Doctor for a pill that would just take the pain of hunger away. He said drug companies will never make a pill for that. The explanation makes sense. If they did, They would lose nearly 65% of there overall revenue from the loss of sales of high blood pressure and diabetes meds.

Status
Not open for further replies.