Took them over a year to figure this out :D:D

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Diydave

Equipment
L2202 tractor, L185f tractor
Oct 31, 2013
Gambrills, MD USA
At the Bar

Having already downed a few power drinks, she turns around, faces him, looks him straight in the eye and says,

"Listen here, good looking. I will screw anybody, anytime, anywhere, their place, my place, in the car, front door,
Back door, on the ground, standing up, sitting down, naked or with clothes on... It doesn't matter to me. I just love it."

His eyes now wide with interest, he responds, "No kidding... I'm in Government too. Are you Federal or state ?"

ShaunBlake

Lifetime Member

Equipment
B6100D; B219; Piranha bar; Hodge stabilizers; Filled Ag rears; R322T w/48" deck
Dec 21, 2014
Sugar Hill -- next door to Buford, GA
Okay, I'm frustrated trying to find the NSFW Daily Chuckle thread, so I'm posting this here. I apologize if it offends, and hope the admins will move it rather than delete it... and dearly hope they don't ban me! However, this was a serious matter, and the ultimate outcome is somewhat of a mystery, so perhaps you can figure it out:

There were four churches and a synagogue in a small Ohio town: a Presbyterian church, a Baptist church, a Methodist church, a Catholic church and a Jewish synagogue. Each church and the synagogue had a problem with squirrels.

The Presbyterian Church called a meeting to decide what to do about their squirrels. After much prayer and consideration they determined the squirrels were pre-destined to be there and they shouldn't interfere with God's divine will.

At the Baptist church the squirrels had taken an interest in the baptistery. The deacons met and decided to put a water slide on the baptistery and let the squirrels drown themselves. The squirrels liked the slide and, unfortunately, knew instinctively how to swim so twice as many squirrels showed up the following week.

The Methodist church decided that they were not in a position to harm any of God's creatures. So, they humanely trapped their squirrels and set them free near the Baptist Church. Two weeks later the squirrels were back when the Baptists took down the water slide.

But the Catholic Church came up with a very creative strategy. They baptized all the squirrels and consecrated them as members of the Church. Now they only see them on Christmas and Easter.

Not much was heard from the Jewish synagogue, but it's rumored that they took one squirrel and circumcised him, and they haven't seen a squirrel on their property since.

Daren Todd

Lifetime Member

Equipment
Massey Ferguson 1825E, Kubota Z121S, Box blade, Rotary Cutter
May 18, 2014
Vilonia, Arkansas
My friend is so smart. He told me an onion is the only food that will make you cry, so I threw a coconut at his face :D

Got arrested at the airport last week. Apparently, security doesn't appreciate it when you yell "shotgun" just before you board a plane :rolleyes:

The clear history button on your computer has saved more lives then a paramedic :eek:

I didn't sleep very well last night, so I put monster energy drinks in my coffee. I was halfway to work before I realized I forgot my car!!!

Ever notice that the colors Red, white, and Blue represent freedom till you see them flashing in your rear view mirror.

I was just sitting around, doing nothing, when I was arrested for impersonating the president :p

Old people started poking me at weddings saying "your next!!". So I started doing the same thing to them at funerals.

How do you make a girl furious? Take her picture, DON'T show it to her :D

Eventually the entire written English language is gonna be taken over by emoticons. Teen age girls are gonna bring back Egyptian hieroglyphics

Last edited by a moderator:

North Idaho Wolfman

Staff member
Lifetime Member

Equipment
L3450DT-GST, Woods FEL, B7100 HSD, FEL, 60" SB, 743 Bobcat with V2203, and more
Jun 9, 2013
Sandpoint, ID
I don't want to be a judge, I'm lousy at it.
So if I get one complaint from anyone on a post it's gone, and if I feel it's too "over the top", the poster will get a warning and trust me, warnings are not good!!!! ;) :cool:

Daren Todd

Lifetime Member

Equipment
Massey Ferguson 1825E, Kubota Z121S, Box blade, Rotary Cutter
May 18, 2014
Vilonia, Arkansas
Tell ya what Daren - let's split one, I'll take the front half and you can have the back half! I will even let you do the cutting!:D:D;):)
Some how, I think Imy getting the short end of the stick on that one :p you gonna mount the to the B or the BX :D:p:cool:

skeets

Equipment
BX 2360 /B2601
Oct 2, 2009
SW Pa
Geeeezzzz and I thought I was the only sick puppy in here, you guys got me beat:D

85Hokie

Staff member
Lifetime Member

Equipment
BX-25D ,PTB. Under Armor, '90&'92-B7100HST's, '06 BX1850 FEL
Jul 13, 2013
Bedford - VA
Some how, I think Imy getting the short end of the stick on that one :p you gonna mount the to the B or the BX :D:p:cool:

I was being a little "selfish" - lets split in down the wheel centerline.....mmmmm......

you think it will mount to the ROPS? :D:)