New tractor buyer

yorkies77

Equipment
Kubota BX23S
Jun 7, 2020
Idaho
After you take delivery be sure to check all the fluids. It’s well known that the fluids in the front axle are low from the factory. Sometimes the dealer catches that and sometimes not.

Reactions: 1 user

BAP

Lifetime Member

Equipment
2012 Kubota 2920, 60MMM, FEL, BH65 48" Bush Hog, 60"Backblade, B2782B Snowblower
Dec 31, 2012
New Hampshire
Cry once, and not a thousand times later. It's putting a hole in the pocket book but the rewards will be great! And my excavator contractor just suggested to get a used excavator, yikes.
I would get your tractor and spend a lot of time with it figuring out what you can and can’t accomplish with it it before worrying about buying an excavator.

Reactions: 1 user

busdriver

Lifetime Member

Equipment
Looking, snow blower, disking, gravel / dirt road maintenance.
Jun 30, 2024
New Meadows, Id
Here's some pre delivery pic. Christmas is tomorrow 🤗

Attachments

• Love
Reactions: 5 users

BAP

Lifetime Member

Equipment
2012 Kubota 2920, 60MMM, FEL, BH65 48" Bush Hog, 60"Backblade, B2782B Snowblower
Dec 31, 2012
New Hampshire
Very nice looking

busdriver

Lifetime Member

Equipment
Jun 30, 2024
New Meadows, Id
Magnificent looking machine!
Is that the new front mounted "mower" by Kubota? 😄
No it's a snow blower. Well guys bad news Mr Grinch showed up last night with lump of coal. I got the flu. My mind feels like it's in a blender. Sorry
Ms Clinton, no pun it extended. Don't want to be on a tractor today. Hopefully early next week.

busdriver

Lifetime Member

Equipment
Jun 30, 2024
New Meadows, Id
No it's a snow blower. Well guys bad news Mr Grinch showed up last night with lump of coal. I got the flu. My mind feels like it's in a blender. Sorry
Ms Clinton, no pun it extended. Don't want to be on a tractor today. Hopefully early next week.
Well guys and gals the day finally arrived. YEA. Thank you all for the suggestions and info about my tractor. Idaho Tractor people where very helpful. Dave who delivered the tractor was fantastic with all the explanations and his main mechanic Kyle awesome. Here's a few pictures, enjoy.
Now the fun begins!!!!

Attachments

Reactions: 3 users

Little Timmy

Equipment
Kubota Grand L5460
Aug 21, 2024
Wyoming
Congratulations on the new tractor ! I'm taking delivery of a brand new one just like yours possibly by this Friday ! I put a down payment on it about 2 weeks ago, but they were not able to get it in the shop for assembly until this week.

E66327D0-6B9B-4164-B7AE-15B705E86475.jpeg

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 users

busdriver

Lifetime Member

Equipment
Jun 30, 2024
New Meadows, Id
Congratulations on the new tractor ! I'm taking delivery of a brand new one just like yours possibly by this Friday ! I put a down payment on it about 2 weeks ago, but they were not able to get it in the shop for assembly until this week.
Congratulations on your GL5460, mine took a while to. Just got play with mine yesterday. You'll enjoy it.

Little Timmy

Equipment
Kubota Grand L5460
Aug 21, 2024
Wyoming
Congratulations on your GL5460, mine took a while to. Just got play with mine yesterday. You'll enjoy it.
Thank you . I was really close to buying a MF 2860 M , they’re really nice machines.
A lot more things that come with them on the deluxe cab compared to the L60, and they’re also a tier 5 .
Im getting the same tires you have, and hoping they are good all around. The normal R4’s are supposed to have traction issues on snow and ice.