New tractor buyer

busdriver

Lifetime Member

Equipment
Looking, snow blower, disking, gravel / dirt road maintenance.
Jun 30, 2024
New Meadows, Id
Thank you ! I think I’ll be super happy with it too.
Before going to see it , I did stop by the MF dealer again to look at the 2860 M I was so close to buying .
And it was fate / destiny, they had sold it and would be a bit before getting any more of them or the 1840 M in. So I scurried over to the Kubota dealer and knew my decision as soon as I saw it .
I'm happy that it worked out for you. Did the dealer ever comment about not getting back to you? Check your fluids when they deliver your tractor. I found that my hydraulic fluids was quite low just touching the dip stick. Fortunately I had asked the dealer to bring supplies for the 50 hr check. Oil filter oil and hydraulic fluid. Put a whole gallon of hydraulic fluid in to get it up to a adequate level, still needs more. Ask your dealer to give you the stuff for the 50 hr service. Have fun.

fried1765

Equipment
Kubota L48 TLB, Ford 1920 FEL, Ford 8N, SCAG Liberty Z, Gravely Pro.
Nov 14, 2019
Eastham, Ma
I'm happy that it worked out for you. Did the dealer ever comment about not getting back to you? Check your fluids when they deliver your tractor. I found that my hydraulic fluids was quite low just touching the dip stick. Fortunately I had asked the dealer to bring supplies for the 50 hr check. Oil filter oil and hydraulic fluid. Put a whole gallon of hydraulic fluid in to get it up to a adequate level, still needs more. Ask your dealer to give you the stuff for the 50 hr service. Have fun.
Your "equipment" listing does not show that you own ANY tractor.