New profile posts

hi vic, thx for getting back to me so soon.

hydro. fluid & filters changed 9/11, loader greased every 10 or so hrs., no bent anything or leaking.
i not sure if there is a problem { seems like it ] but i want to know how to check the pressure to see where it is.

thx, candyman or email me me at munstervalleyfarm@yahoo.com

please tell me the gauges & etc. i need & walk me thru the check.
hi vic, i have a kubota mx5100 hydro. the loader seems to be low on power, how do i check the hydro. pressure. thanks, candyman
"LT1" Pat....you have a older Chevy Caprice or LT1 motor in something?
I have a 9C1 in a '93 Caprice that I'm going to pull and put in my '73 FJ40 Land Cruiser.

Just curious.

FJ40Dave
Hi Vic!
I finally decided to go with the BXpanded Quick-On Work Light Kit. I am curious to know about dynamo's. I don't think my BX1860 tractor has one. I see it has an alternator and it is rated at 40 amps. If the tractor had a dynamo then would it not have an alternator? I see a lot of references made toward the dynamo in a lot of Kubota talk forums. My guess is that most of the earlier Kubota models have a dynamo.? :confused:
Thank you for your time.

Steve
Hey boss when you get a minute could you please help out newbie Former USMC with his troubles of a snow blower in the "Kubota 2750 Snow Blower" thread!
your right, i've seen a few, I was thinking there was more too it.
Thanks, I'll be fabin up something totally different.
Hi Vic
I have an L140 and would appreciate any help you can give me. Knowing its equivalent would be really helpful .I`ve come across this video on you tube of an L140if you`d like to take a look...... http://youtu.be/gjZpY0CRmVo Thanx Vince.
It was very, very bad of me not to post back after all the replies. I ended up getting it rebuilt for a fraction of the cost of new at a local (50 kms!) radiator place. I think it cost me about $200 in the end--the best price I got for a replacement was $650, and one mob quoted $850! Pirates....yaaarr!
Hi Vic,
Thank you for your time. I will go further to see where this power is coming from and definitely will run a fuse in-line.
Steve
I'll try to get you some one of these days. If you do a Google images search for L245DT you'll find a lot of pics on the web where the loader subframe rear arms that go from the middle to rear axle are clearly shown.
imstephanw
Today 07:11 PM
imstephanw
Well I found the positive and negative wires in the back end of my BX1860 and took the tape off exposing them. I do know that they are on only if the ignition key is turned on, which is a good thing. Does anyone know if these wires are part of the circuit which runs all of the lights (20 amp fuse), or do these 2 wires run off a separate fuse. I want to run 2 lights forward and one flood at the back.
Thank you.
Steve
Well I found the positive and negative wires in the back end of my BX1860 and took the tape off exposing them. I do know that they are on only if the ignition key is turned on, which is a good thing. Does anyone know if these wires are part of the circuit which runs all of the lights (20 amp fuse), or do these 2 wires run off a separate fuse. I want to run 2 lights forward and one flood at the back.
Thank you.
Steve
Do you have any pictures of your subframe build or any of the tractor with subframe?
I'm making a subframe to fix a weak front end, but would like to be able to mount a backhoe (down the road).
Thanks
I do some farming on the family ranch up Wheeler canyon off of fooothill rd in Santa Paula, the ranch has been in the family sence 1900, I dont make a living off of it but have a great time there farming and hunting. I work for the Edison co to keep me in toys......Dan
Small indeed!! Happy Thanksgiving to you. Yes, we're right off the #118 at Center School Road. My tractor is pretty much a hobby --- I do a little real work now and then as it comes my way. Always looking to do more --- let me know if I can help.
Bruce I saw on your post your inCamarillo small world Im in east Ventura , Farm in Santa Paula just wanted to say hi , have a nice Thanksgiving......Dan
JimBeard,

I am having the same issue with my B2320 regarding the HST sticking. I read your posts, have you had any luck with the fix ?

Any help would be appreciated.

Thank you

Serge Tremblay