New profile posts

Hello SDT, New to forum and wondered if you still have the bagger system from your 1750? I have been looking for one in very good condition for my tractor of that vintage. Thanks in advance!
T
telemanvt
Hello SDT, have been out of town for a few days and would like to speak with you regarding the bagger system that you have in storage for the B1750.
Could you send your email so I can contact you directly?
Thanks.
Hey Skeets-
You out there brother?

We've been missing you, hope all is well with you.

Gives us a post just to reassure us.

Thanks!

Bill
Hope all is well - found your mats while searching and I'd like to by a set for my L2510 HST, if possible. Let me know what you need to move things along. anthony@unitedmedsupply.com
Reactions: 1 user
Hawk67
Hawk67
Fid, sorry, I just saw your message. I sent you an email. Thanks
Hi Kubotaguy i tried to contact you this morning but i think i just did it to myself not to bright on getting thesee message things working if you get this i am looking for a bevel gear for a L225 DT tractor can you help me please Mike
So I found the culprit that was causing the key stop fuse to blow. The engine stop solenoid was getting hot and causing fuse to blow. Not sure why it decided that it wasn’t gonna work anymore. Kinda pain in kester to get off. I didn’t realize that even though it was 10mm bolt, it is also made for large Phillips screwdriver. Good thing cows don’t tell stories about aggravated people. Thanks for your help I am sure I will be using this forum alot
I have owned a bx 2200 mfor 20 years love it just wondering my mower deck is always sideway tried all of the adjustments cant fix it. I think it is mechanical . anybody know where i shoul start looking it also dosnt the deck dont go up and down like it should
Any suggestions for changing antifreeze on Kubota 3240? First time for this. Also looking to add a plow from Land Pride for snow. What are your recommendations?
Sir, I would like to purchase a set of mats for My L2501. Let me know how to go about getting the ball rolling!! Thank you in advance!!!
Reactions: 1 user
ok the b6200 with the washer beating the number one piston until it broke the washer in two pieces is getting deeper in the rabbit hole. now that the engine is out and inside to get ready for a new piston and rings for all three pistons now has a rear main bearing rubbing against the counter weight. do i take the pto coupler infront of block and the fan belt pulley the slide out the crank in the back of block . i believe it is the metal two piece gasket that keeps the thrust bearing in place . if i do pull the crank out will the timing gears get out of wack? that little block is a challenge to work on but beats seating traffic driving a semi-truck!
Hey LDowney, just ordering a MX6000 and after reading your comments about the air ride seat, will probably order one. $1000 is a bunch, but you seem pretty convinced its worth it. Do you still feel this way? Thanks, Bill Whorley, Rayle Ga.
Thanks for the information on my Kubota I will check the post and volts when I get back home I hope that works.
I have a 3830 GST 4WD at 600 hours it striped the clutch and again a 1380 it did it again anyone seen this the clutch looks like you put in a lathe a turned the splines out shaft in trans looks new no wear
What you should be doing is asking me for the WSM using the private conversation feature of the forum.

Click on my name shown in the left side of my posts. Chose START A CONVERSATION

Tell me exactly which model you have and also your email address. Forum moderators do not want email addresses shown in public posts as they attact problems.

Dave
If you don't mind providing your email address to me, I can send pdf copies of some of the pages from my Rotary Mower manual. It covers
RCK60-24B, RCK54-24B, and RCK54-75B. My email is apgarwick@charter.net. Best wishes, Rusty46
V
VTTreeFarmer
Great! I’ll send you an email. Thank you very much.
First and most importantly, I am sorry to hear of your loss.

I am in the process of purchasing a Kubota (first time - either L4701 or MX5400), and am looking for a tiller along with other attachments. I am in Marion, IN, so not far away.

What implements/attachments are you looking to sell?

Deane
My Kubota l2800 had a Hydraulic leak on the suction line going to the pump got new hose for replacement .
but will that cause my steering to be hard at times don't see any Hydraulic line going to steering gear box and I lube anything.
D
Dennis Topper
My Kubota l2800 had a Hydraulic leak on the suction line going to the pump got new hose for replacement .
but will that cause my steering to be hard at times don't see any Hydraulic line going to steering gear box and I lube anything.
D
Dennis Topper
ok can any body help me My Kubota l2800 had a Hydraulic leak on the suction line going to the pump got new hose for replacement .