New profile posts

I tried to find the tubo extension on Amazon but no luck. Do you have brand and cat. number? Looks like a neat deal to keep that black soot off the loader. I looked at flex exhaust extensions but could not find 1-1/4", smallest was 1-1/2". Thanks in advance.
To start a new thread - click on FORUMS at top of page - click on one of the categories listed that best matches your thread content - click on orange 'Post thread' icon at top right just below the page header - fill in the title and body - holding your mouse over the icons below the thread title will show the icon function.
I reread your initial post regarding the BX and a rear mount mower. Choose the rear mower carefully. The BX is a rather light tractor. It may power the mower fine but the weight of the mower can affect the tractor. I use a five foot mower behind my L2501 but I wouldn't recommend one that big for a BX.
K
katyhorn
Thank you! I got the 4-foot mower.
WSM for L4330

I can provide a WSM for a L4330 in pdf format via a Jumpshare download

I need a regular email address.

My only request is that you upgrade your forum membership to one of the paid categories

Dave
Hello,

I see you have some G5200 parts for sale. I may be interested in a couple 'drag links' for the deck. The photos show you may have FOUR of them.
Do these 'drag-links' have adjustable length turnbuckles?

Also, would you have the driveshaft/couplings which goes between engine/hydro ?

Bruce P.
Make sure you check your ground - I had the exact same problem with a 1971 ford torino - it was a royal PITA, once found, it was a simple fix
Where in SD are you? Volga here, just curious.
B
BobInSD
Just the other side of Brookings! Between Aurora and Elkton.
B
Bud605
Sorry just saw this. You can get straight #1 in Brookings, goto Martin Oil on Railroad Street, not promoting anyone but they are cheap and handle lots of AG fuel, if Elkton and and Aurora dont have #1. Im pretty sure Skyview at Elkton has it. Not sure if Aurora has #1 or blended, used to work at Valero but never stopped there for gas, or fuel...

I plow 14 in the winter from Brookings to Mn line...
B
BobInSD
Good info. I'm almost full now and will start w/ the #1. I work at the college and just got real busy, but I'd hoped to do a few hours of blading and maybe use the tractor to spray thistles before it gets cold. Right now I have a spray rig that I hang out of the back of an old pickup, but ground speed is an issue, so I may get a cheap 3 pt sprayer.
I am interested in the gearbox on the mower deck. Can you send me a picture concentrating on the gear box and the model and serial number of the deck
Thanks
G
GEP
Thanks Delmar My cell 269-277-4922
D
Delmar
Sorry but I didn't get to the garage where the deck is stored today. Will definitely get you pictures tomorrow.
G
GEP
Good morning. I checked the gearbox by model number and I can use the gearbox, also I would need the double pully on the bottom of the gear box.
Thanks
I only have 142 hours on this mower. Prior to this, It has never given me any real problems. I appreciate any advice or help I can get. Thanks
Have a b1550 tractor with 1640A loader.If you leave the loader raised I have found the next day or even a couple of hours that the bucket has lowered by itself (rear PTO does the same thing) Also if I have weight in the bucket raised and leave it for an hour or 2 it will tilt and dump on its own. Is this a control valve issue? If not what the heck is going on. I am A first time owner of this big of a tractor.
T
tractors1
All hydraulic seals leak a bit and will release pressure without the pump running. Then everything settles down to the ground over time.
Did you sell the gear box ?
F
fender76
Perhaps not. We can't find an economical means of shipping. But berky still has first chance.
G
GEP
I would use a prepaid or also called a flat rate box from USPS ( Post Office ) . I would love to have the gear box , please keep me in mind.
Thanks
G
GEP
Roger
Do you still have the gear box? I like to buy it
Thanks
Brad I am north of Benton Harbor 269-277-4922
B
bradtaylor
Ok cool, I will call you, i do not have any parts, was going get it apart first.
G
GEP
Hi Brad
Take the blade of under the gear box, remove blade remove cover over the spindle, now your looking for a snap ring on the spindle the blade was on remove the snap ring. Now go to the top of the deck, remove the 4 bolts on the sides of the gear box, the gear box will pull straight up and out. If you have to prey go easy and slow.