New profile posts

I have a L-4200 cab with a worn out pneumatis tube for the back window. I had to remove the stud from the mount to get it off. Are they supposed to "pop" of as I was told or should I look for the whole thing?
Oh, I hate when that happens! Those pop-ups make me crazy! (Well, crazier.) Glad to hear your progress, and best wishes on your fix.
Hello Shaun, sorry it took me so long to respond, but every time I would try I would get this stupid pop-up that would get in the way. I think I got the problem fixed.
I'm looking for the PTO linkage to connect a B7000DT to a gray market tiller using the two point connection (the tiller connected directly to the two posts on the frame).
Not entirely. It appears that with the 11.2-24 tires I have on back I should have 7-16 on the front instead of the 6-14 that I have. Speculation is the rears were upgraded to the larger size and the fronts neglected. Ouch.
HI Vic, I need to know the size of the injector lines for my B7000 so I can order a TinyTach. I sent you a PM but I guess it got lost. Thanks, Tom
I woild pressure wash it first and hope you can work on a concrete floor to use a rolling car jack to support it, its not bad at all ,
Hi, i'm looking for a pair of 6x14 front ag lug tires, would you happen to have a source? ( or some in stock )
I would say so - unless you are going to be dropping it to the deepest level all at once. I think you will be very pleased!
thank you for your help, my Kubota is b7000 which is two cylinder and rotivator is 90cm can it still do the job? again thank you for reply.
Vic,
Good afternoon. I recently purchased a L185DT. I want to change all fluids in the ole girl
so I can start fresh. The front diff/gear box is the confusing part. The machine is 4WD obviously. The capacity shows quantities for the diff cases and gear cases. Is this all one where i could drain the fluid, add up all the totals and refill or are they truly 4 seperate cavities? Hopefully this makes sense.
Welcome to the site, ffdo83! I haven't been a member very long myself but find the site to provide a tremendous amount of topic diversity, mechanical insight and structure. Not an orange owner yet though intent is to purchace a BX25 in less than three weeks. Hopefully recognize your moniker in the future. Chuck Bordner
Good Morning, other than the current problems how do you like your 135? I have a 108, it has been a good tractor I use it around the farm and plough snow for local oil companies in the winter ( except for this winter, no snow) where are you located?
You need to clear your PM's your at max storage.
S
Stitchit1
Hi Buddy! Long time. Hope all is well your way! I ended up selling the bobcat. Miss it but believe it was the best thing to do. Thanks again for your help on it. I’ve been working every minute since then to put myself in a better position. I’m finally there now. I’m trying but can’t for the life of me figure out how to delete my pms? I’m going to try on a pc later in hopes I can do it then.
Reactions: 1 user
I have a L3200. FEL blocks my headlights and I need a rear light. Could you give me the best options and mounts?
When I first moved to Thailand I lived on Klong Si. Where in your area can I buy attachments? I'm looking for discs, plows etc. Just about everything.