New profile posts

Your havin way to much fun,,, errrr I mean your working way to hard brother,,lol
Good morning my friend well good afternoon I should day,,lol Things are well you know one step one day right now, things in life have taken a not so good turn for the better half but we will work through it one way or another, guess theres not much choice.
Other wise the rain is killing everything the garden is like a freekin swamp and thats the raised beds, thinking of planting rice! :) Guys around are here trying to get hay in you can skid marks on some of the hills from the equipment and tractors slipping around on the hill sides.
Hows about you out there the rain getting you guys too? Had to have little Brother bring his welder down to weld a big ass washer on the lift arm for the BX, the keepers from the factory suck I know they are made that way for ease of building things but they sure suck.
And that pretty much concludes my life out here in the coal country
I hope you and yours are doing well and thigns are growing like crazy for you
Peace
Skeets
Rich - anytime !!!
I hope you find the info you need here - lots of great folks! Holler at me anytime!
Rdeist - love that jeep .....what year willys is that ?????
and where did you find such a neat .....er ....tractor !!!!:D:)
Go to the department you need to post in like "service, tractor, implements" and at the top left it says "new thread". Click there and it will go step by step how to do it. Hope this helps.
Can U show to find the "New Thread" so I can to go to post a "new Thread. Thanks
Do U know how to post a thread? Can't find anything that states "new thread"?
Help! Looking to post but can't find out how to! States go to "new Threads", but don't see anything regarding "Threads"?
Engine breather recall was finally done by dealer. No engine looks like a X-Mas tree, lol.
Also LandPride did give me a full refund on the 5 ft shaking rotary cutter. Ended up paying the difference on a 6ft. New cutter has NO vibration and I have 6 hours on it.... Very good outcome.
See u bought a flail... Looking forward to your experience with it. If my lanes and open areas were flatter wound have considered one. Do like the size of a flail. Good luck.
Also I see some of other tractor are using catalytic exhaust systems only, no PM filter. To bad Kubota didn't take this approach. MUCH simpler ! I'm having no issues using my 60's tier 4, but future maintenance or repairs could be very costly.
Cal270,aka, Mark
Hello, how many hours are on the tires? Tires in good shape? can you send photos of the tires to 32sthompson@gmail.com? What is the lowest you would take if I were to travel to NJ from PA to get the tires?
Thanks
CJN8
Thanks for the help.
Steering and 3PH are both working again. Still waiting on the rain to stop long enough to get caught up on the mowing. Might have 3 dry days coming up before the 4th.
Jim
headlights not working.

changed both bulbs. Checked and rechecked connections. Back up. One had originally quit working so I bought a whole sleeve from a bulb manufacturer for the price of one bulb from a dealer. So I put two new ones in. Presto neither one works. Tried two more and still no light. The one old bulb that still had been working I put back in. No light. All other lights worked, even my front and back work lights. Obvious I have done something wrong on what I thought would be simple. This is a L5030 with cab with 4800hrs. Any suggestions?
I believe that would do it. Sorry to here of your problem, no good deed goes unpunished. I am making a note to stay out of dumpsters.
Using the bucket to compact trash in a dumpster!
Has the front end of the tractor tight to the side of the dumpster so I could reach towards the middle and push down construction trash. When I pushed down something caught the edge of the plate that shields the hydraulic lines, broke the plate bolts and ripped the hydraulic lines.
Does the hydrostatic transmission on a B7100HST have a relief to atmosphere on the right side? I noticed when mine gets hot a little oil spits out of a little thingy on the lower right side. Just enough oil to cause dust to sitck to the front axle housing.
Have a 54'' belly mower RCK54-75B model number $900 less than 20 hours on it shows like new, have drive shaft, mounting bracket its ready to mow, bought for my bx24 seller assured me it would fit but it didnt, should fit your B2400 can call 240 522 6986
I just purchased a used L35, with no service manual. When it was delivered by a friend we could not get it started. We bypassed the starter relay and it started right up, but using the key it won't start.
We know it is something stupid we are doing wrong with some sort of safety switch, but we don't know what we are doing wrong. Help!
Vic, b7800 hst 4x4. Rattle at idle, doesnt matter in 2 of 4 wd. I believe noise comming from 1 or both drive shafts. One has maybe a 1/4 in end play, and I can see the universal coupleing a bit loose where the roll pin attaches to the universal coupleing. Is there a way to remove the driveshaft end play to reduce the slop?Completely quiet when clutch is depresses. Any ideas what to look for? Do the ball bearings in the drive coupler get lubed, if so how?