New profile posts

Hi Alex. Just to let you know, all I am doing with these toolboxes is covering my shop time and materials. It takes me 7 hrs to make one start to finish. They are made out of 1/8" steel and completely welded together with a drain hole in the bottom. The studs are welded on so all you have to do is slide them through the existing holes in you loader frame and install the washers and nuts and tighten them down. They have 4 coats of primer and 4 coats of Kubota orange paint. They weigh 14 lbs completed so very heavy duty. With shop time and materials they are $150.00 plus shipping. If this works for you, let me know. Thanks Ron.
Hi bcuster. Sorry for the delay.I actually went out to my buddys yesterday and installed the toolbox on a cabbed B2650. It fits like a glove and ends up being 2" away from the cab and the exact same width as the cab so looks great. It looks like I designed it for a cabbed model. Got lucky there. The only issue is the latch I have for the non cabbed model hits the cab when you go to open it. I am going to come up with a different latch for cabbed models as I have several people with cabs that want one including one that wants one for each side of his B2650. It takes seven hrs with cutting all of the pieces out of 1/8" steel, welding it all together, priming and painting. With all of the shop time and materials the toolbox is $150.00 plus shipping. Any other questions let me know. Thanks Ron.
Hi! What are you asking for one of your toolboxes? That would look really nice on my B2650 - you did a great job!

Bryan

Edit: Oh - just noticed that your tractor has no cab. How far does your toolbox extend behind the rear edge of the loader frame? It's only 4" to my cab frame. Distance from cab frame to the CENTER of the mounting holes in the loader frame is 6-1/2" to the forward mounting hole, and 4-3/8" to the rear mounting hole.
Paul, Thanks for all the insight you provide. Infinity no longer sells the speaker you upgraded your system with. Do you happen to recall the depth of the speakers and how much room is actually available? I could figure this out myself....but, my new tractor is in transit from Kubota and I am advance buying initial upgrades. Thanks in advance for any insight.
hello again. someone tell me where this hydraulic fluid is coming from. this is my '06 BX kubota. imagine looking front to rear behind the front center axle assembly in front of the retaining bolt. looking at a schematic break down of the front axle it APPEARS the leak is from the area of the rear "oil seal". further, this axle appears to be a reservior for fluid with no pressure.

ANYONE out there had this problem and how did you repair same??? thanks..jim n
Just wanted to say thanks again for accomadating our vague arrival time for the box. Was a pleasure meeting you and doing business with you. FYI, I had a cousin visit his mom in Florida at the same time with an SUV, he is hauling it back for me since it was tight quarters in the car.
Thanks
Kurt
Hello everyone,
Heavy wet snow in Maine tonight. I have B2650 with a B2782B snow blower. My snowblower chute keeps clogging up with snow and ice. I sprayed a can of snow jet but keeps clogging up. Any ideas on how to stop the lce and snow from clogging?
Thanks
Howard. :(
LOL,,,, yeah about the same here,, and all I get in my stocking is the bills so I dont even bother looking any more.. Just eat and watch the stealers
Have a super Christmas my friend
Skeets
Okay, I've gotta know: did Santa leave switches and ashes in your stocking? (I'm sure the traditional lumps of coal would have been received with delight, considering the climate up there.)

And before you ask, I din't even hang a stocking this year -- I couldn't stand the thought of what would be in it! So I just sang, ***9835; I'm getting nothing for Christmas; mama and daddy are mad; I'm getting nothing for Christmas; they say that I've been bad ***9834;
2014 M7060 153hrs. Had to tighten two loader lines for minor hydraulic leak. While cleaning up hydraulic oil, noticed diesel fuel wetting on heat shield below fuel filter. return line from filter housing split at the outer end of the nipple it was on. Appeared hose was not secured properly causing hose to pull down on end of straight nipple resulting in hose splitting. Able to cut off and reinstall.
New member introduction, I just bought a 2011 Kubota B2620HST. It only has 160 hours on the hour meter, this is the main reason I bought this tractor. It appears this tractor has spent most of its life parked outside. I plan on touching up the paint where it has started to rust. I will add a backhoe next year. I didn't buy this tractor from a Kubota dealership, so I bought it "as is". The tractor runs and operates as it should. The only thing I found out of order was the Range Gear Shift Lever. N neutral position is the M middle range and M middle range position is neutral. I have a friend with a Kubota B2620HST, I will look at his to see if I can figure this out. I would post photos but Insert Image doesn't work for me.
I have a B8200 I was wondering if anyone knew the bolt sizes for the loader mounts on the engine. I am in the process of installing a Loader with Quick-attach and I am not sure what the bolt sizes are. I am guessing that they are about a 12-14 mm bolt. But, I have no way of knowing the pitch. Are they 1.0 or 1.5 or 1.75 or something else. I got this loader off of A BURNT UP B7500. I am not sure if it will even line up as of yet. I believe my 8200 is around an 1989 or 90, but not sure, S/N 61250. I would appreciate any info you could give me. Thanks, madbarney
hello pat, i have a 2015 b2650 i want to put a hearter in also. and i want to add a 3rd aux port, im in n.y. i moved the machine from north car, to long island and there no one close to me so im reaching out to you for help thanks jim
I have posted once before about bx1870/2370. What do you think i should get? 5 acres, mow about 2, Some FEL work, no pto implements, scrape blade, landscape rake. Mow some 1/4 acre to 2 acre properties and pull a 16ft trailer for halloween events we have. Do i really need the extra HP or will the 1870 do? Idk if the 2370 is @2,500 better. Thanks in advance, and how to i post a new thread on here about this? i cannot figure it out.