New profile posts

Hello again I'm messaging you here as for the life of me I can't find our exchange of emails and do it directly I have the loader fitted, the tractors' pump works quite fast enough for a loader so contrary to what I'd read about fitting a second pump off PTO front drive.
what I wanted to mention was the tap beneath seat to direct flow either forward or backwards, it has 3 positions not 2 and works in a horizontal position either fully left for 3PL or fully right for loader, just ask if you need images of what I've done Richard inconnus.les@gmail.com
Hi mate, hope this isn't too cheeky but a while back you helped a bloke with an RCK60-24B mower deck - he asked about the gearbox oil spec and you said you had the operator manual. Are you able to help me the same way?! Just the correct (synthetic) oil spec would be a great help, but if you are able to send me a copy of the manual that would be really awesome. My email is (remove the zs) zneil.2011z@zhotmail.comz thanks and cheers from down under! Neil.
I have a ZD28 with the 72" pro deck and was wondering if anybody knew if the 60" fabricated, not stamped, deck would line up and fit in its place ? Just curious because I'm having problems with losing power and don't think that 28 hp engine is enough for that 72" deck. Thanks
Has any one got the owners manual for the l1501dt our the l185dt owners manual there could email me please
I have a L4150DT 4x4 and I have no hydraulics , I tore the tractor down took rock shaft cover off, saw chunks of gasket or brake material in bottom of case. Before that I took off hydraulic lines and all seemed ok no blockage. I have a canister filter on hydraulics , is there a screen I'm missing somewhere that might be clogged before I clean the case an reassemble ? I appreciate all input
Return of Kubota mower.... On July 20, 2016, the Kubato was delivered. I asked the mower delivery man if the mower had been inspected before delivery, he stated that everything had been checked. I tried mowing my lawn, but to my surprise the mower left lines in the lawn. Over numerous occasions dealing with the dealer and Kubota I have not gotten anywhere. The mower is still not fixed. I contacted both the representative and service manager and told them I wanted the mower picked up and my money refunded. I have gotten no response to this. I have called the Kubota Corp. for assistance with this matter, but have been unable to get in contact with anyone. I have emailed the service representative that came out to look at the mower, he responded twice but the last e-mail I sent has gotten no response. The dealer last called on September 20th, but I haven't heard a word since. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated. Maybe a Phone number to a live body at Kubota Corporation?
Pat, I need another part. One of the quick connects for the FEL on the tractor side leaks when the loader isn't attached and the tractor is running. Its the male side... I need one of those.
Hi
I am wondering if any of the readers know of a rear end in good condition for a BX 2200 in good condition. Can't seem to find any online. The parts yards say they go fast.
Thanks for your suggestion on the hydraulic top link. I too love my Pats QH. I will have to consider your option. I really wanted to see what my options were for a single solid piece design should I come across a good deal on a used one in the future. Thanks again for your input and help.
Hello Vic. I have a massive fluid leak behind the instrument panel on my b20. I'm trying to figure out how to remove the instrument cowling to see where it is leaking. I suspect the steering column but don't know how to get to it. Any suggestions?
Long as you got it fixed up that's all that matters. Glad you got everything worked out.
Thanks bulldog. Ended up buying from Coleman equipment. More reasonable than local Kubota dealer.
I like the Harbor Freight quick hitch very much. I cannot imagine being without it. It has never given me any problems and all of my implements work with it except the PTO auger. If you get a 20% off coupon you can pick one up for as little as $80.
Armyifer, your BX foto caught my interest. Is that a a Harbor Freight quick attach? How you like it? I see you've made a counterweight w lifting weights. I'm considering similar but using large truck brake drums, concrete as needed for mass, then using it as a roller/compactor besides a weight. I like the thought of the QA if it's any good.
Might be worth while to talk to a dealer and see if the arms for other models will fit. I know the stabilizers and arms for a L4300 fit on my L3000. I don't know for sure but I bet any of the L series tractor are the same. If they say no, find out what the difference is. Some simply just don't know so they tell you it won't work. hope this helped, Phil.
Bulldog desperate for a 3 point hitch kit for L39. Like to find used if possible. Checked some surplus but no luck.

Tom