New profile posts

Hi Dave
I shared a couple of manuals to you a few days ago via jumpshare. do you still have the same address?
Pretty good summer here. I retired last year and moved to Hardisty. Have spent my time working on my 90 year old house.
Follow-up update.
The shop really tried their hardest to get it running(consistently) ERR21 finally was displayed hard and the tractor ground to a halt and stayed there. The ECM and wiring harness is called out for replacement. In the change out it was noticed that each had corrosion. The Dash panel was found to also have corrosion, so it got replaced. Ran fine on a PTO dyno until Regen. Blower gave up the ghost.
So...The dealer has stepped up for me. 12K trade-in and a New L3901 setup for me to pick-up next week.

BTW....The B3350 was barn stowed.
Hello, just joined because my grampas tractor has me searching the internet for a solid 12h. I would appreciate a real person with the knowledge to let me know what my best plan attack is. Is it possible this specific model is something special because it didn't come up easily with a Google search but other models of the same decade did. Btw still not sure what model year I'm working with.
So thankful for my Kubota. Over past two weeks I have used every attachment and implement one or more times. Need to cut a tree? The grapple or bucket are both back savers. Brush hogging, tilling, and spraying are now all done with less strain than with smaller yard equipment that I used for decades. I love working on my property because I can now get a lot done with a lot less physical strain.

If you don’t own a tractor and have tractor size tasks, owning one is a blessing. I especially enjoy teaching my 21 year old son to use our L2501. I enjoy watching him as much as I enjoy using it myself.
Hi Vic.
I havent been around much for a few reasons. Busy with life.
Kubota has not given me any trouble and i use it often.
I bought a 1965 barracuda and joined a forum that i find interesting
And full of knowledgeable people. Very much like this forum but for dodge a-bodies.

Plus working at home i have been quite busy.
Contact number is 204-340-0935. Text or call if you are passing through.coffee is always on.
Hello, Lance; reset my phone, may have lost messages. Touching bases to re-establish communication
I have a new L3101 HST tractor with a LA525 loader. The fold down arms that the bucket rests on when removed from the tractor are cheap and when following the instruction, bent the very first time. I still can't remove the loader w/o further damaging these arms. Any suggestions? I have had my local mechanic repaired the arms and they promptly bent again. Frustrating.
sure would like to meet up with you next time im at LdB would you please send ur contact info to vegerbasi@hotmail.com I had noticed ur absence and had tried to find out why you had gone awol im from birdshill park east side thanks Vic
Vic. Could you lock a thread? I have a thread going off the rails. I only asked for some advice on hazard lights , and now have a fight going back and forth.
Pat. Shooter56
Hi Lance

I was refereed to you for a part for my kubota 185f. Im looking for the tach gear box that runs the tachometer. It on the front right hand side of the engine. Anyway that the part I'm looking for.
Pat.
I have a 1995 B2150 and am attempting to remove the radiator to install a new water pump. I have removed the two side bolts from each side holding the fan shroud onto the radiator and have removed a couple of hoses, but the radiator appears to still be connected at the base somehow. Can anyone help?
Afternoon my friend, things are going well. We had 3 people take a look so far and 2 sound promising. Mom is doing pretty much the same and wife is doing well, she managed to get a few pictures of a doe that walked in the yard this morning so she's happy. Hope all is well with you and your lovely wife. All this rain is getting kind of depressing though, hopefully it will end later in the week and we'll be able to get the 2 wheel toy out for another run. Take care my friend and give that lovely lady a hug for us

Donnie
Morning Brother, hope all is well in the GWN. Hows the homestead selling going, if I had the money trust me it wouldnt be on the market to long,, Hows Mom doing, hows YOU doing, hows your lovely bride?
QUestions, questions, so many questions,,lol
Have a grand day
Skeets
Good morning Mary,, I hope all is well and you are getting stronger every day. I know you have more important things to do then post here. I just want to keep lines open with you, we have never met and I think of you as a friend, and I cant stand to lose any,,lol
Have a most wonderful day smile, stay safe, and most importantly take care of your self
Peace
Skeets
Why was there diesel fuel in the bell housing and what is the sealed drain hole supposed to be for? Nothing mentioned re drain hole in owner's or shop manual. Want to do compression test. Not sure what would be reasonable psi. Appreciate any help I can get.
Still working on Kubota B7100 hst diesel. Now noticed drain plug at bottom of clutch and flywheel housing drained out over 3 cups of diesel. Was truck mechanic in the 60's in the Marines but no experience with diesel. This is beyond my knowledge and experience.