New profile posts

After installing new fuel pump, bleeding the lines and injectors, everything looked good. Then notice leak and traced it coming out of bottom of starter frame. What is going on?
Good evening Mary I do hope you are feeling better at least a little bit. I just wanted to check up on you and see how you were doing. Knee mail sent for you gal, wishing you all the best
Skeets
I am trying to install Kubota's B7309B rear valve kit on my B2620 but I don't have any installation instructions. Can any please help.
Hokie, Yes,Thanks Hokie Iam ok but I went through Hell taking care of my Mother!She was 86 and passed away Feb.1st from complications from a hip surgery and got MRSA from hospital or rehab.center which is another issue.You are absolutely right about the gear box oil in mower deck,when it comes out lower drain bolt it is at the right level.The mechanics filled it to the top bolt and thank God it didn***8217;t blow a seal.I might upgrade from the bx2370 to the b2650,fel,60 inch mmm.I want more ground clearance and bigger FEL etc.I looked at all reviews and most said go with 2650 over the 2601.Iam used to the ground contact deck like my old b6200.I would have kept it but they didn***8217;t make decks anymore,should of got the Land Pride for 3pt hitch.I hope all you guys are doing well,another reason Iam looking at the b2650 is I got 6 inch SS rods in lower back and severe nerve damage the 2370 knocks the s*** out of me,looking for more comfort,clearance and b****.Hokie And guys have a Great Day.
Hello All, Well Iam thinking of upgrading from the bx2370,fel 54***8221;mmm and looking at b2650,fel,60***8221;mmm over the b2601.What do you guys think, b2650 or b2601? Maybe it***8217;s me but Iam not fond of the suspended mower decks like the 2370-2601.My old b6200 was ground contact and had that from the 80,s till 2016.I should of kept the 6200 and got a land pride for the 3pt hitch.Wishing you guys the best!
Morning Mary, I do hope you are feeling better from what ever was wrong and 2 weeks in the hospital sounds rather serious. I know you are probably being inandated wit people wanting to know what happened, so I will just say to take it one step ,one day at a time. And if I can do something please let me know,,, I will say one for your swift recovery
Peace
Skeets
See North Idaho Wolfman's response in you thread. Looks like a steering cylinder issue.
Hi guys, I just took delivery of a 60" Betstco medium duty flail mower. I'm struggling to figure out how much gear oil the gearbox is supposed to have in it. The manual says roughly 3 quarts, which seems like a lot. A service person at Betstco said that there is a drain plug on the gearbox and that I should fill it up to the drain plug, which makes more sense. My problem is that I can't find a drain plug anywhere! The only access to the gearbox that I can find is the fill plug on top. Does anyone have a Betstco flail who can help me out? Thanks loads!
Vic, I am trying to get a hold of you but your email and phone message systems are full. I would like to by a 2 point to 3 point conversion kit for my B7001. Please call me me Mike 403 850 2923
Hi,
The tractor is over 20 years old and mostly all the color code dots are worn off.I am not good at schematics
What I really need is a picture, actual photograph, of a 2075 Hydraulic Joystick Control Valve (possibly now B00103) installed on an L4200 controlling an LA 680 front loader.
Include the three hoses coming out of box below the right side of deck with labels. I understand send and return and power beyond. I just don't know which is which. Four hoses go to the loader.
There is also a rear tiller which at one point I lifted with the loader joystick!I left it up in the air.
I am keeping a log of all connection variations tried. Labelled the hoses.The hose on the rear of the valve has not been removed. I just had to remove the other two coming from the power unit and I again did not label anything. The repair guy doesn't return my calls.Using a lot of hand cleaner!
Thanks for reading this long sob story!
I have a woods backhoe on my Kubota L5740 and had the bright idea to uncouple the hoses to the backhoe and put longer hose extensions to my wood splitter. I was hoping to use the wood splitter without taking off the backhoe. But the splitter did not run my suspicion is the hose being longer restricted the flow any info reaffirming that my suspicion of the hoses restricting the flow would help me realize I should shorten the hoses and take the backhoe off, thanks, Chas.