New profile posts

Well I found the positive and negative wires in the back end of my BX1860 and took the tape off exposing them. I do know that they are on only if the ignition key is turned on, which is a good thing. Does anyone know if these wires are part of the circuit which runs all of the lights (20 amp fuse), or do these 2 wires run off a separate fuse. I want to run 2 lights forward and one flood at the back.
Thank you.
Steve
Do you have any pictures of your subframe build or any of the tractor with subframe?
I'm making a subframe to fix a weak front end, but would like to be able to mount a backhoe (down the road).
Thanks
I do some farming on the family ranch up Wheeler canyon off of fooothill rd in Santa Paula, the ranch has been in the family sence 1900, I dont make a living off of it but have a great time there farming and hunting. I work for the Edison co to keep me in toys......Dan
Small indeed!! Happy Thanksgiving to you. Yes, we're right off the #118 at Center School Road. My tractor is pretty much a hobby --- I do a little real work now and then as it comes my way. Always looking to do more --- let me know if I can help.
Bruce I saw on your post your inCamarillo small world Im in east Ventura , Farm in Santa Paula just wanted to say hi , have a nice Thanksgiving......Dan
JimBeard,

I am having the same issue with my B2320 regarding the HST sticking. I read your posts, have you had any luck with the fix ?

Any help would be appreciated.

Thank you

Serge Tremblay
MDsteve, I cant answer your question, but I have an L295DT with a 1200 loader and have a question for you about your hydraulic connections for the loader. I have the same block attached to the relief valve but have a bad hyd pump that I am going to replace. Do you have a 3rd hose from your loader valve back to your transmission for overfow or bypass? Better yet could you send me some pictures of how your hyd hoses are connected. My email is sales@stepdoctor.com Thanks, George
Hello, I also own an L2402DT-M. Im looking for an Operators Manual (in english). Do ypu have one, and where did you get it?
GDay Jim. Youve been quiet on the forum, but do you still have an L2402DT-M?
Me too.. I was wondering if you have an Operators Manual & where you got it from?
There is a two year old message where you say you have owners manual and parts manual for the model 1200 loader. I sent a private message with my email address, if you can send one to me.

Thanks,

Scott
Keep removing bolts, you will figure it out.
Ask someone to post a parts/operator manual.

What parts do you need?
I didn't think a sprocket would be too expensive, I guess I'm wrong!

Might be worth the $200 being that a used tiller is rare.
I paid $1300 for a brand new King Kutter tiller.
Worth every penny.

Post some pics of the tiller, maybe it will jog someones memory and they will offer advise on how to.
thank you very much for your reply. the chain had cut through the bottom of the case on the side gear box im suspecting it may be stretched and there are teeth broken off the lower sprocket I got the top one out no problem but the lower one and chain come out so far and then stop about where the chain tensioner is located im thinking i may need to remove the tensioner as well but im not sure how to do that . the replacement parts are over $200 im not even sure its worth it the tines are badly worn things I didnt notice when I bought in the dark . finding a used tiller around here is like finding needle in a haystack ! I would love to find just the side gear box for sale . thank you Brad
hi vic if you could read my post on the forum any help will be appreciated . also if you know of any salvage yards or low price parts house it may not be worth a gearbox . thank you in advance
Howdy Vic.
Any chance that this # is good? 15211-7305-1 that's a seal set for the water pump on my 1979 L245DT. I searched the "net" with no luck.
Hope you are doing well.
Milo
i'm looking for a set of used wheels and tires for a b2710 sizes are 180/85d/12and 12-4/16 i have ag tires on now i would like to get some turf tires and can i put just turf tires on the front is fwd
hi vic thanks for the help. I looked on the transmission and there isnt any ## or i cant see them i am geting older haha.Is there another place to look???. I did look on kanmon inter and theres a zb1402 and b1402 that look just like it. If it is that the american kubota would be ???