New profile posts

I took it off, put it in a vise, then used a nail to get it unstuck. Works fine. Haven't make a count yet.
Did you find all your zerk fittings? and or get them replaced? Tell me if MY count is off!:D
Hi Lee,
You have Joined the Best Kubota Information Hub in the World! Not my opinion alone but Probably all the other members like me that have benefitted from this site. As a pretty new member my self ; let me Welcome You to a Great Site with Equally Great People. When you get a chance put up some pictures of your Kubota's or what your working on. Jump right in these are some of the nicest helping people you will ever meet! Thanks for joining US. djmc35
Hi Vic,
Have you had a chance to look for guide wheels for S850 Bolt on Tiller that fits my B6000?? Please be thinking of a Price so I can save up? Thanks Again Vic for all you do for US. djmc35-Danny
hi vic.
want to do both con rods so will need 2 pairs. could you price a head gasket for it too and how much it would all cost to send to ireland and i will organise it thro paypal then.

thanks a million vic, really got me out of a hole !!!!!! nicky.
Hi Vic I Tried calling you today Wednesday 7-2-2014. Didn't get you though. Could you please look up the Kubota S850 Bolt on tiller and see if you can get a screw on cap that fits the tillers oil filler plug. Please also make sure the S850 bolt on tiller is in the Tiller book you were going to sell me? Then tell me what forms of payment you accept? PayPal yes no? International Money Order Yes or No? MasterCard? Let me know ok? Thanks djmc35 - Danny
hi vic.
want to do both con rods so will need 2 pairs. could you price a head gasket for it too and how much it would all cost to send to ireland and i will organise it thro paypal then.

thanks a million vic, really got me out of a hole !!!!!! nicky.
Ah, I like the name................ I too have had green, other than grass, that color sucks!:D
Hello Peter. I haven't been around much these days. My shop is very busy and I have been working on our property for a few months. I've done 9 videos on it. I included a link. Hope all is good on your end. I hope your weather is better than ours lol.
Check out our video.
Cheers. Paul

http://youtu.be/ZONcMfqXS2g
I just bought a little L2002 and 4' tiller to use in my garden.I am going to have to have some motor work done to it.It is very hard to start and blowing oil out of the exhaust and blowby tube.I am going to change the hydraulic fluid it is low and not even showing in the sight glass and it is butterscotch colored due to water in it.I read somewhere here that the filter is reuseable.Is this correct?
What kind of fluid is in the rear L&R planetarys?Where is the fluid drain fill level check in them?
hi vic.
we have a kubota b7000 that came to a dead stop a couple months ago and have found the reason being one of the bearings in the big end of the con rod is completely shot. while having it stripped down this much i might as well put new piston rings and gaskets back on while i am building it back up. now i can get head gasket , rings etc but i simply cannot get a set of bearings for the bottom of the con rod. the old ones have a serial no. on them . its LLE STD. really really hoping you can help.....nicky.
Hi ı have purchased a b21 that wont start noticed fuel leaking from injector pump were body meets the engine block? Could this be my issue please help .
Your welcome. Sent those files last night. Sorry bout all the emails. Only way i could get all the files to go through. Let me know if you got them or not. Thanks
My 1st Kubota is B7100 HST-D, Question...Under the seat painted Kubota Blue is a horizontal "valve" with an arrow on it. I've got no idea what it does, please help?
Second question... If I got just the differential lock parts from a L175 junk yard tractor, could I convert this thing to having a differential lock? I see the plug in the casting where the lever goes and not having a diff lock is killing me haha... I'm just curious if the entire rear end assembly is different or if they just added a few pieces that I can scrounge and put in there... also, if this is the case, would L185 and L245 parts work or is it only L175?
Hey, thanks for all your awesome work/help here and on youtube :) I have a couple of questions for you... I smoked my internal PTO over-run clutch in my L175 by being silly, I have since removed it and put a coupler in it's place (the part that goes over the drive shaft/s where you would split the differential from the rear end), turns out it fits perfectly in place of the over-run clutch... This is working great for me, but I like my machines to be top notch mechanically so, I disassembled the "clutch" critter and the little sprag inside is the only part that is worn, it is kubota part number 34209-21860 , they call it a coupling.... anyhow, from what I can tell there are no more of these in america (even though some internet sites show them as in stock)... I have some friends in japan and can get them to call around over there for me, but... here's my first question, are the part numbers the same in other countries???
Hi Ed it's frank could u help me out with trying to install rear remotes on my 3200 with trying to ty the lines into the bh77 couplers still. I'm lost with the instructions I got I know the out on remote goes back to the tank with a tee fitting. And I think the top of the 3 pt lift were the backhoe pipe connection is is the in line to the remote then the power beyond pipe coming out of remote goes were? Female coupler on backhoe or male side then what happened to the other backhoe connection cap it off? Thanks