New profile posts

Maybe radio shack? I got replacement antenna for other things there along while back. Also E-bay is great for used parts.
JR I went back to your thread about the Caroni tiller because someone was asking about using the quick hitch, and I thought I remembered you were using the wishbone attachment on the top link on yours. However the pictures won't come up, just some message from Photobucket. Any chance you could repost them after putting them in an album on OTT or maybe directly from your phone? Thanks!
I have used all of the Amsoil your conditioners in my 04 Duramax and never experienced a fuel related problem. If you're interested in getting information or product at wholesale PM me. I use it in my Kabota tractor every time I had fuel
I over filled my h stat reservoir is this a problem there is no fluid coming out when tractor is at full operation
Hi mrtraktr,
I read a post on here about your parents owning a b6200 with front b2551 snowblower. You wouldn't happen to have any pics of the front pto clutch assembly?

Shawn
New to this site not sure how to contact someone who knows how to clear a intellipanel on a L39 Kubota, LCD indicates service maintenance with tool icon, any leads would help.
I could be interested in possible trades for the b7100 here in st. Louis. slide in camper,toyota mini motor home, 50's-60's chevy projects,rokon cycle, high end metal detector,etc
That sounds like a good deal. It's 300 miles and 4 1/4 hours to St. Louie. I sold my B8200. Still need to sell two others and get the skid steer operating before any new projects.

If it was closer, maybe...
You got it right...I assume you are in Placerville by your name.

Give me a PM with you phone number if you have problems or questions...I have had my set up for 8 years and beat the crap out of it with no problems...except, as you will eventually have, contaminants in the main spool valves that will cause weakness in hydrualic operation with one or more rams...seems to eventually happen to all of us with backhoe...

Lots of great info on this site...there are some guys with incredible information if you have problems...

Good luck diggin...
Pville Kurt. Not sure this is how to do Private mess, new to OTT Grew up in oroville fished the canyon alot up to Cresent Mills and on up to Graeagle. Alamonor fished as kid catfish is all I remember. Tractor is setup for bear looks like everything in the garage has been attached! Always wanted to do the July hatch fly fish there. I hear it is great fishing. Just replaced 24 yo 1550 with 3301 with BH77 TNT 3rd func grapples geramore box becuase of weight compared to LP boxes. Nice country where you are at. Always liked the Anderson Valley if I am correct on name area.
when I got your question in the forum - I was outside and I looked at my BX25.....I crawled under, didnt use a flashlight, but where IS the drain on the radiator? Looks like a royal PITA to get to?

And make sure you get the "correct" fluid for the kubota - not sure any old antifreeze is a good idea!
My BX has 110 hours and is just about 3 years old. Book says to replace coolent every two years.
Hello. I do not have anything for your tractor. It's a little new for me. Most of what I have is older L series. L225 ,L245,L275, L345,L2350 L295 etc. some B series. Do you have a D 2 . That was a popular tractor around here in the vineyards for many years. I still work on a few , but getting fewer all the time. Just to costly to keep going. If so what series. If you need any parts you can email me at lancenewhall@gmail.com. Thank you Lance
Hi. Saw your ad for the gear box and shaft. Do you have any pictures you could send me? If it's easier to text my number is 606-316-2144. Thanks. Delmar