New profile posts

im sorry to say this would be so easy if i knew what i was doing on this web but my comp skills suck !i was trying to discuss an, issue with N I WOLF MAN on myL 2850 3 point will not raise unless (fel ) bucket is being curled ,hydro also bind up when 3 point lift & draft levers (levers on right side of seat ) are to far to the rear position ! the valve under the seat lowering speed lets say appears to work correctly I NEED HELP DESPARTLY this thing is kicking my @$$ bad bad hopefully someone will get this & help me out many thanks if so T P JOHN
I saw that you bought a snow blade for your B6100. I found a blade that the seller claims fits a B6100 and B7100 but he has not had it on a tractor. I don't think he ever had one and it was on the property when he bought it. He can find no numbers on it.

I am trying to find out if I can modify it easily to fit my B8200. Do you still have it and if so, could I get a few pictures of it, preferably mounted? Thanks. Chuck Cox
Sorry skeets, just noticed the message. Besides your loss that's a hard pill to swallow, hard enough making ends meet sometimes. I won't forget ya if I ever win the lottery but I wouldn't hold my breath on that. Take care my friend, hope everything works out for ya.
I am happy she is OK, that is scary waiting for the results. And I thank you , I dont think my walk about is going to happen in the next couple of days,,lol
When my wife passed I lost her social security check, and losing 1400 bucks a month ,well things get a tab bit on the lean side. But I will get it all worked out, she didnt think twice about spending money, sooooo it is up to me.. ahh well better days are coming,,lol
Stay warm and dry, and make sure you give your lovely bride a long warm hug, and tell her you love her.
Take care my friend
skeets
I am happy she is OK, that is scary waiting for the results. And I thank you , I dont think my walk about is going to happen in the next couple of days,,lol
When my wife passed I lost her social security check, and losing 1400 bucks a month ,well things get a tab bit on the lean side. But I will get it all worked out, she didnt think twice about spending money, sooooo it is up to me.. ahh well better days are coming,,lol
Stay warm and dry, and make sure you give your lovely bride a long warm hug, and tell her you love her.
Take care my friend
skeets
Yes, my wife has been sick. They thought her gallbladder was the problem so the did a scan and thought they found a spot on her pancreas but after an MRI which we got the result back yesterday everything looks fine. The hard part is the waiting to get these tests done and the waiting time to get the results.

You're always welcome here my friend. I'll have the beer on ice and the boat fuelled up but you may want to wait a few more months, another weather warning issued for Thursday but we have more road peeking through everyday. Bad side to that is the frost coming out, good side, summer is just around the corner.
Take care my friend, Donnie
Your buddy?? Dont tell me your lovely bride has been sick,, that would suck Or do you mean the hound,, that would suck too!
Yes it has been a ride for sure but hopefully the summer will be all fun and games,, wouldnt that be nice for a change.
Take care my friend, and who knows I might head the truck for the maritime's just to see whats there,,lol
As always God bless
Skeets
I can't tell ya how good it is to hear from ya my friend. Been a little worried about ya after all you've been through but wanted to give you some space to get things worked out. Been quite a roller coaster ride here, bad news then good news then back to bad and finally today great news. My little buddy got her scan results back today and she's gonna be fine. Boy did I need that after the year we've had.

As far as the land deal goes I doubt he'll come threw but either way it'll be back on the block again this year, time to start a new chapter in our lives.

All the best my friend, Donnie
Morning Brother,, just wanted to check up on you and to see if you didnt get buried under 10 feet of snow. Not much going here just moving forward each day and thanking God for letting me see another one.
Hows you doing and your lovely bride, well I hope, staying warm and dry. It wont be long till it is time to go fishing, putting in the garden so the critters can have fresh veggies,,lol and cutting grass. I have a bunch of smallish ash that have died off and need to get them down I have a thing about mowing under dead falls. But thats a chore for a warmer time. Anyways I just wanted to check in and see how you are doing. Did the land deal go through, if you don't mind my asking
Peace
Skeets
Hey mister, you still alive and well? What you been up to? Last I remember you were working part time at HD to so how you could stand it after no more teaching. Hope things are going well for you and family.
Pretty much the same here my friend, we still have some snow here even after the rain yesterday. Summer can't come soon enough for me. Good to hear your still on the right side of the grass, one day at a time. Keep well buddy, talk soon.
Good afternoon Mary, I hope you are warm and feeling better. Nothing much here, a little snow this morning, but it is all gone now. I am just trying to stay warm and sane,it seems the staying warm is the easy part,,lol
Hows things with you? Are you getting around OK? And are you staying out of trouble,,lol :D
I just wanted to check in and say howdy and thank you for being a friend
Skeets
Good afternoon my friend. Just wanted to check in on ya and the lovely bride. Hows things in the GWN, we got snow last night all of abut 1/2 inch, it's all gone now,,lol
Not to much going on here, just trying to stay warm and sane, staying warm seems to be the easy part. Aw well the sun came up again this morning so it's all good.
Anyways stay safe and warm, and we'll see ya when we see ya
Skeets
Hi cwl3.

Did you ever find a PDF manual for your mower deck RCK60-30B ?

I am in the search for one as well....

Thanks, Tim
Hello,
I saw the L2850 post and curious if you have that machine still. What transmission was it built with? I am seeking a older model GST for internal parts.
L4701 loader hydraulic issue curl down malfunction

Two lift functions work flawlessly and curl up works fine but curl down only moves a few inches and stops. I switched the blue and red hoses at the outputs of the control unit and the failure moves from the curl down to the curl up function. It appears that the issue is with the controller not the lines and cylinders on the loader past the controller. Also whichever line is hooked to the red/downcurl output ends up locking up the little ball valve in the quick connect hose. Can anyone confirm that my logic is correct that I have an issue with the curl down controller valve? Or maybe an over pressure valve in the controller?
Thanks for posting your pictures of the debris on the hydraulic filter. I have a L39 that I just performed a hydraulic service on. My filters look just like yours back in 2015. What was the outcome of the shavings?