New profile posts

Hi all, Not knowing much about diesel engines, my B7100HST (which has 1900 hours on it) is smoking blue smoke out the breather pipe constantly along with a smidgen of oil. Is it normal for the breather pipe to emit smoke continuously and oil droplets? The engine makes no unusual noises even at full throttle and uses about 1 quart of oil every 50 hours. My local dealer said "it is an older model and I wouldn't worry one bit, just run it" (maybe that was to coax me into purchasing a new model)? This tractor has been a fantastic tractor and if I have to get new engine, I may. I do push it alot however, I run the mower through 3 foot tall grass often to cut it down so I can mow it later correctly. Can anyone help with finding if it is a problem? If Vic can explain, I sure would appreciate it also. Any helpful hints would be well appreciated.
Thanks in advance quinka (Frank)
I am sure i have a spare you can borrow till you get yours if you want as the local Kubota dealers don't have any in france.
I went to Louargat today for some petrol! I'm at Belle Isle.
Is your key for sale? I ordered one on ebay today but it is likely to take a week or more to arrive and I need to get on with some work.
This is a good question. What I started doing as the snow started melting is picked through the pile of snow and gravel with my bucket. I the dumped the snow and gravel mix on my driveway. The snow melts and some of the gravel is back on the driveway. Not all of it mind you. This also gives me another reason to use my tractor.
Bubst
Hey Vic do you have any information/manuals on L4202DT. Also my PTO fork rod has broken, hoping to find one but debating on welding it if i cant. Thanks Zac
crap I just saw your message. I was in Wooster today and Saturday. Next time I will text you. Alan
Greetings, I was looking at the pictures of your tractor and noticed your sun shade. Did you make it? Would you post up or send me some pictures of it?
Skip
Greetings, did you make the shade for your tractor. I plan on making my own and was looking at how others did theirs. Could you post up or send me some pictures?
Skip
Hi Vic,
we are looking for tiller tines for a 20hp Kubota (36 tines)
we are in BC Canada
also looking for Honda 8hp(SRC) tiller tines (10)
thanks Hank
h.winning at xplornet.ca
Further to my last – I did get the bill for the hoses, and it was double the bill for the steel. So the whole build came to NZ$3000, which was about NZ$2000 over budget, and more than I paid for the tractor complete with flail mower in the first place! (NZ$1 = US$0.82 at present.)
Never mind, the FEL has proved very useful and has saved my ageing back(and my wife's). And when I put my wife in the bucket she can trim the top of the hedge while kneeling down.
Chuck, I didn't know there was a "friends" feature here. Hope the snow makes it this far south in PA.
Jim
I have a B7100 HST with a broken three point lever. I am looking for a new or used one, but I don't have a part number for it. Would anyone know what the part number for that lever might be?
Hi Danny, I also have a new bx2370. Just wanted to touche base and add you as a contact in case we ever have issues, we could consult each other, cool?
Thanks
Robert
hello Stumpy
whats up not on the Forum anymore,miss your advise and infos.
hope all is ok with you benben
Hello Kubota Friends,
I need a little help. I have a new Kubota B3350HSDCC and I am having issues with blowing snow entering my air intake and freezing up my air filter.. Anyone know where I can get an engine side cover for it? John Deere used to make a kit called a cold weather front and side cover.. It was like a strap on vinyl cover similar to a front end car bra. That worked good for me and I am looking for something similar to this to close up the open engine side on my new tractor..
Any help will be appreciated. .
Thanks in advance.