New profile posts

Hello from Kentucky! I've got a B2650 ROPS on order that should be here next week. I'm very excited! I'm "orange" with envy with what you can do. Do you have a list of all products you use somewhere online? Maybe an Amazon wishlist? I'm wanting to install some LED lights to the ROPS for looking forward and rear, and maybe some that point left and right. Can you recommend some to me, please? I'm also wanting a place to securely carry my STIHL chainsaw. Lastly, I'm needing to put a plug on the rear to power a 3 point hitched sprayer with a dashboard switch to turn it off and on. Thanks!
For some unknown (to me) reason, today, when I engage my rear PTO to mow, a OBC 5 amp fuse blows immediately. and the entire tractor shuts down. Once I replace the fuse, all is well until I engage the PTO then the fuse blows again. I'm pretty sure there's a problem with a "kill switch" somewhere, but I don't know where. thoughts?
I'm in the process of purchasing an L3800 HST, and was wondering if you still make the rigid style stabilizer bars......if so what would be the price on those? Thanks for your time and help!!

Wendol Ross
I was wondering if you had the tire sizes you put on you b7100 if you bo it would be greatly appreciated thanks Jesse
IM trying to fit a LA754 loader on my 2003 M8200 Narrow
with a Cab...
So i would like to know what kind of Loader do you have ...?
Pictures would be welcome...
Yes, I do. Email me at markhdg@gmail.com, and I will get you a price and some other pertinent info.
Mark
Hey was wondering if you made a set of stabilizer bars for a 3901 and what the price would be? Thanks in advance
Hi Vic,
I have a tractor with the Monroe matic 3 ph system. It's not working at all, any idea where I can start troubleshooting? It's on a sunshine tractor, thanks
Just sent you payment. Look forward to installing the toolbox. BTW, how tight is the lid on the box? Was thinking about adding a weather strip to the lid to make it water tight if needed.
Forgot to tell you that it takes about a week to make a toolbox up.

Ron.
Hi bcuster. Yes I did find some really nice stainless steel latches for the cabbed model. I have sold several of them. Sheepfarmer bought one for hers and zapper bought a left and right side for his along with some others. Zapper posted pics of his in the fabrication forum on page 2 about 3 weeks ago if you want to look. I have some really nice pics on my phone I could send you If you want to message me your number. You cant send them in messaages on here. From where you are on the map, shipping would be like 15 to 18 dollars from what I have done so far. If you do order one I will get with UPS and confirm. Any other questions let me know.

Thanks Ron.
Ron, did you come up with a different closure latch design for the cabbed B2650? If so, can you send pics? I'm almost convinced in buying one for the left side. I'd like to have a right-sided tool box as well, but my 3rd function valve spool occupies that space. How long would it take to get one, and price with shipping to PA (16870)? Thanks, and great work!
hey torch ,just getting back to the rear dump bucket project(had a recreational accident which has kept me off my feet and in rehab ) walking is great !!! so heres my question can u tell me what ports I should be using on the bm20 hyd control from princess auto ? or a simple sketch of the control to cyl to hyd block on the b6100 .... spring is coming need to button this project up !!thnx

Greg
The starter on my L1500 has bit the dust. has anyone had to replace their's? If so, did you replace it with same or is there a cross reference one that I can use a replacement? Thanks in advance.
Longo
Mr. Short, I enjoy your videos and like your mods for your tractors! Keep up the good work sir!
I should say the skid shoes are from a front mount snow blower for Mahindra. I stopped by a local Mahindra dealer and the owner ordered them. The two skid shoes cost $80. Not cheap, but they are heavy duty.