New profile posts

Hey Vic
I am on the search for the decompression lever (the actual rod itself that goes from the mechanism and out through the dash) I was able to locate all of the other parts I needed with exception to this one piece, turns out it is a discontinued part. I thought I would touch bases with you real fast to see if you have any resources that may still carry this part or have one buried in a warehouse somewhere? Thanks in advance for your time and assistance. I guess I should have led with this bit of info, it's for a b6000. Thank you sir.
Glow plug are fine but i did find the amps range between 9-10.50 on each one. Should they be reading 12 when glow plugs are turned to on?
I'm not surprised, I didn't expect retarding the timing would correct cold misfiring. retarding it further probably wouldn't help either and 14 degrees is not enough for smooth full throttle operation. you can easily check the glow plugs, simply remove the metal bar connecting them and test them with a testlight. put the clip from the testlight on battery positive and touch each glowplug with the testlight probe the light should illuminate for each one.
I'm not surprised, I didn't expect retarding the timing would correct cold misfiring. You can easily check the glow plugs, simply remove the metal bar connecting them and test them with a test light. hook the clip on the test light to battery positive and touch the probe to each glow plug, the light should illuminate for each one
Hi Ed, Ya it did the same thing this am but not for as long.that was at 8.30am so for curiosity i pluged it in while it was in the garage still and 3hrs later i tried it and it started right up no smoke at all. maybe we have to go a little further in the shims and bring it to 14TDC. What do u think? Is there away i can test the glow plugs?maybe there is a bad plug.
dedgin,
I make them for all sizes of Kubota's. The majority of what I make is for your size tractor- the post was about moving into the extra-large territory.
I make 4 size sets, and I would recommend for your tractor a medium set. They are substantially larger than the stock turnbuckles, but not so big an bulky that they interfere on your tractor or look funny. A complete set of two painted stabilizers with all hardware is $130.00. I can ship them anywhere in the continental US for $15.00, higher if you are somewhere else. Just let me know if you have any further questions.
Blessings,
Mark
www.stabilworks.com
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xeh23Csx1QM
Hi ,Kubota Man,Sorry to disturb you but I am new here and maybe you know better how it's call the shaft which make the front axe turn.Mine is finished and I'am looking for a new one for a long time.
Best regards,Gabriel
Hi Vic you should be paid for all your help it is greatly appreciated. Do you know where to get a exhaust manifold for a DH 1101 3 Cyl.
Hello everyone love this site my kubota b21 only has ront wheel drive , I am not sure what is going on as I have just purchased it .The unit is a 4x4 hydrostatic?Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Hi Vic,

Do you have or know where I can find a splined coupling/adapter to fit the front output section of the crankshaft on a L1500DT?

I am wanting to add another hyd pump to my rig, I watched your vid on tapping the existiing system and that is something I might do also, but I really want another seperate system.

Thanks

Paul AKA South 40
Hi,
Just curious, was looking for advice from members regarding running hydraulic equipment using L245DT aux hydraulics, but this time, my second, evidently my post had to be approved by a mod. Well, is it still in the queue or did it get rejected? Just curious, but hot to get some good advice here at your fine forum. Thanks in advance.
Stearman33
Hey Vic, There are alot of different opinions on the 50hr service and i was wondering your personal opinion for this service for an L3800. The dealer is saying there is no need to change out the hydro fluid, only the filters at 50hrs like the manuals recommend. There argument is that the in the northeast where i live temperatures are much cooler than say Nevada so the oil won't break down as quickly. Your thought? Should I go with just the filter change oil pay the extra for a few gallons of oil? Thanks for your time...
I have a B-3000 also. Seems they are not may of us on this forum . Love mine !

Dennis
I ordered mine from my dealer. I still have the box and I can get you the part number if you still need it. The fuel cut off was bought at a local auto parts store. I have added several goodies to mine over the years. Dual air filter, Dahl fuel filter, brush guard, rear remotes, telescoping stabilizers and one of the best things was the quick attach for the loader bucket. Sorry it took so long to get back to you. Be glad to help with any questions you may have.
Hey Bulldog, I am buying a L3000DT tomorrow, I posted in the buying advice section check it out. Anyway I was wanting to know more about what you wrote a while back about your 3000. You said "I also added the dual element air filter to get the added protection of a dual radial seal filter system and a inline fuel cut off valve." Can you ell me where I can get the filter and I assume the cutoff valave is jst as it sound, simple, right?
Thanks
Zeek in Ohio