New profile posts

Hi I have a rops off a l2800/ l3000 kubota with seat belt and mounting hardware I would like to sell . Removed from kubota with 350hrs Hardware never installed ,or seat belt . Best offer takes it ?
My Kubota 3130GST has lost throttle on both the foot pedal and coloumn lever. For some reason it will only rev up to about 1300 RPM. I checked the foot pedal linkage right to the engine and it appears fine. I was just changing between gears operating the loader and the throttle didn't respond when i applied the foot pedal. I am having problems with the GST responding in gears that i have not selected so i am wondering if these are not all related problems. I had no issues prior to bringing the unit in for a clutch replacement this summer. Ever since the dealer split the tractor i have had a variety of issues, one after the other. They say it's a coincedence but man i sure seem to be having a real stroke of bad luck. Any thoughts?
Ok I guess if I know where to look I can find my messages.... So good to hear from you and I have been on that half acre myself many times. Oh I love my Kubota L3800HST it is so much fun to use. I still do some Homeland stuff with the fire department just to keep in it but no more fun stuff, I would end up being the one being treated, do miss it at times but I really like sleeping all night now also. I will talk at you more stay safe! Jerry
Hi, Ed! I was kind of hoping that you'd caught that the new fuel shutoff relay didn't work for me. It was either DOA or it died when I put it in my tractor and tried to start it. I can still jump across the relay's harness and start the tractor.

My light circuits are working (along with everything else except the starting) fine. I've only taped the red/white white wire on the OPC for switch power. Now that I have the light relays wired correctly (they're new and working) there should no longer be any threat of power back-feeding from the light relays. Can you tell me if this red/white wire on the OPC is or isn't OK to catch switched power from?

Just can't see how the shuttoff relay if being puked. Maybe it was DOA?
Hum. I went over and didn't see it so I sent it off to my buddy in Mexaco who is my web master. He looks after everything on the site. I should have two more short videos up in the next few day's.
Thanks for the heads up my friend. It's going to be an extended long weekend for us. Thanksgiving on Monday so we're taking the day off today as well.
Time to get back to my bucket mod on the 5740. Stay safe.
Hi Jerry. Thanks for the message. First of all I'd like to say thank you for your years of service in the FD. You guys are the best. Also a Cat guy. Cool. Me too. I operated Cat equipment for many years and I personally think its still the best out there.
As for the Kubota parking brake. We've all drove away with them on. I think I've done it more than most. That Penney sided park brake light in the dash that's obstructed by other items like the steeling column just wasn't doing it so I simply reworked a flashing light into the micro switch down on the park brake foot control and stuck the light on the windshield to where I could actually see the darn thing. Here's the short video of how it looks although I've made some minor improvements on it since this video it is essentially the same.
Cheers. Paul

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PDg6_8Wnw6A
Hi Vic, I have a mid mower question. I saw in a thread that someone had a L1501dt and you said that the kubota rc60 or rc72 would be compatable. I was wondering would either of these mowers be compatable with my L1500 or is there a mid mower you could suggest?
Thanks
Randall
Hey Ed we took the cover off this morning spring was fine just very stiff to move. So we soaked it in wd40 and now it springs back really good. Ran into Travis at Edmonton kubota today and he also said to put some dielectric grease on it so we just did and all good so hopefully it stays clean and lubercated. Thanks for the help. Frank
L245DT Front Differential Oil
I can not locate the level plug for the front diff oil on my L245DT. There is a plug on top of the axle housings either side, when removed these only show the front drive axles (no dip sticks etc), I can feel the oil level by placing a small screwdriver down beside the axle shaft on each side. I would like to change the oil, is this done by measuring what comes out, or is there a correct level plug somewhere? I would appreciate any assistance, thank you.
I took delivery of my new 5460L, and I would like to install a radio in the cabin. there is a location provided in the roof liner. After removing the blank plate where the radio is to be installed, I see a wire harness attached to the antenna wire, I presume this harness is universal, and there are 2 speakers location at the back of the liner. My question is how to get inside the liner, should I remove it or maybe remove the top of the cabin to make a decent installation. Any advice would be appreciated. Thank you
Hey does any of my message get threw? Is this message thing work any more? Or am I being shunned? I have sent you both messages and no answer, what have I done or not done, at least let me know before I find another group...is there another one for old guys with NEW L3800 around? Jerry
Hello Vic,
My B7800 has fuel delivery problems. Fuel bowl empties to bottom of filter at idle. The is a good flow from feed line. Any ideas?
Hey if you get new rim and want to load them, I got beet juice from Bangor Tire and put it in myself on our 1974 L 260. If I can give you any info let me know. David Page - Maine Man
Hey Vic, First how are you doing? Me Outstanding ! I got a L3800 Kubota with loader and I am in heaven, more fun than a fire truck and every bit as pretty !
I just got a point that my B6000 was costing more to repair and it was small for what all I wanted to do. So I talked the wife into it and she said Ok if she can drive it. Well I'll let you know if that was a mistake but I am very happy with it! Now I'm looking for implements to use, for sure a rear blade before snow time but right now I am taken care of all the road work that needed repair with the bucket which is so nice and it doesn't tip over if you pick up a rock..... Talk to more soon, Jerry in New Hampshire .
David,
I hold firmly to and believe completely in II Timothy 3:16; that all Scripture, in its entirety, is inspired by God and carries equal weight and importance. So, I resist favoring Scriptures as more important or less important. Saying that, without discounting any other passages, I believe that John 14:6 is a pinnacle of Scripture. If you can't believe or accept that Jesus is the only way to the Father, than you can't accept any of the Bible. John 14:6 also seperates the one true Savior from all of the false, lifeless gods. Jesus is the only way. There are no other paths. There aren't many religions that lead to the same God. A person stands or falls on whether they accept Christ as part of the triune God, and the litmus test for any doctrine or religion is what they believe about Christ. Belief in only one Savior is imperative.
The verse is liberating. Jesus is the only way- once you know that, you have freedom.
Your thoughts?
Mark
Tim:
Was it you I was talking to about the so[porting clay shoot for my Masons lodge?