New profile posts

Hi Vic,I have a b6100, front snow plow won't go up or down, left or right,the actuator blocks are mounted side by side & I pwr washed them last fall & got water in the up/down side,after sitting all winter it sticks in the down position, the 3pt works fine I rotate the handle to the other side work the levers & nothing happens,also do you know where I can buy a actuator block on line or have a part number & manfactuer? Thank you for your help.Ran tractor yesterday,with the handle under the seat & the arrow pointing to the left I backed off the fitting on the pressure side of the hose going to the front hydraulics,no oil,then I pulled back the lever on the 3 pt hitch with the handle still pointing left & oil came out, tightened the fitting & the front hydraulics worked,I'm a mechanic I have the service manual looked thru the that section,this is a good one.
Hi Till, I have a B7100 and am always considering putting a front loader on it. Can I ask why you bought the Woods years ago and then sold it quickly? Hoping it might save me some trouble. Thanks.
I broke the antenna off my L3560HSTC and the dealer wants $80. for a new antenna. I only need the little ball with the stud that the antenna screws on to. It's probably a $5. part, but they do not sell it. Anyone have any solution on how to replace that part without breaking the bank?
Hi Hodge, I'd like to inquire if you are still making telescoping stabilizers. I'm looking to replace the turnbuckle stabilizers on my B7300. I was told you are the guy to go to; I have received a rather cold response from several Kubota dealers. Thanks. Matt
Good morning & Happy Fourth. I see in one of your post, that you have a backup camera. would you please share information on your camera?
(oops, sorry, thought this was a PM link. I'll resend)
CaptMike you have the Woods BSM84 - BIG difference from the Woods BSS (mentioned to start this thread) - the BSM is several 100lbs heavier than the BSS and a much better product - also a lot more $$ but likely worth it.
RE. L 1501 wiring: So after a LOT of searching , head scratching an' just plain cussin', I have determined that the wiring schematic for the L225 and L 225 dt is the same as the L 1501 dt. I does not cover the special things like electric over hydraulic 3 point lift but all the main wiring is the same . which means you can by process of elimination you can isolate the wires for the 3 point. I have found several places where the wires need to be taken off and scraped clean. need take the dash apart , remove steering wheel to gain access. while you are that far remove all terminals ( one at a time ) and clean the connections. but what the heck, if you didn't enjoy tinkering on it you would have a shiny new one . right ???
Bruce,
I don't know how I missed your message, and I apologize.
A set for your BX25 runs $180.00. That includes both sides, all hardware, primed and painted, and shipped. That is turnkey, ready to install.
You can reach me directly at markhdg@gmail.com, or 540-942-3210.

If you would like to order a set, email me. I have more info to send, but I can't through private message (due to size).
Mark
Hi Mark,
I sent a private message inquiring about your stabilizers for my BX25 a few months ago and didn't get a reply so I thought you simply stopped making them but I'm reading that you are in fact still making them. Maybe I didn't do something right and the message didn't get through. Anyway I would like to buy a set for my BX25, how can we make this happen?
Thanks,
Bruce
3830 starter won't engage I by passed the seat switch it run then It would run but due when I put it gear and let clutch out checked all fuses
The owners of Humphreys in Greencastle, IN, the owners of Edwards in Danville, IN, two Carroll Brothers in Groveport, OH, and Steven Payn, the Director (he's the one I e-mailed but he forwarded to a regional service person.

My number is (317) 495-8747. I live in Danville, IN. Thank you. Kelly A. O'Riley
Good evening. How much would you charge for a set of stabilizers for a BX2370 and how long would you need to make them? Thanks Dale