New profile posts

Welcome to Orange Tractor Talks. I am a Kubota B6000 enthusiast myself. If there is anything you need help with be sure and ask. The people on this site are all very nice and a wealth of information. Merry Christmas to You and Yours. djmc35
Hey OTT friends. I am the owner of a L6060 that is about 6 monts old. I have an engine error code that is stumping my dealer. The error code is 0563. Any feedback on what is the meaning of this and how to reset the intellipanel display would be greatly appreciated.

Happy Holidays to all,
Skip B.
Hi Vic,
Christmas Greetings to you and yours. We miss your leadership and Guidance out here in Orange Tractor Land. I hope to here from you Again. I have bought 2 more B6000's since we last spoke. One of them is a Parts tractor. One has a blade but needs a new Belch Plug. Thanks for all You do! Danny-djmc35
Hi Vic
sorry to ask you this question,but I wrote yesterday on the "contact us" but nobody respond to my question.

why my inboxs how 4 rec.letters and in my sendbox are the same rec.letters?all my send letters are nowhere or lost in the christmassky?
the last letter I send was on the10.of dec.

have a verry nice christmas and a happy new year

Benben
Cross posted reply from ShaunRH:

Hi Dan-

Actually my Kubota isn't here in Atascadero, it's just a little north of Abiliene, TX on my 6 acre ranch there. I only get to visit it about every 6 months, at least until I retire, then it will by my daily work buddy.

Yes, Atascadero can be hot in the summer and cold in the winter but I like all 4 seasons so it's well suited for me. We don't have many wild Hog hunts around here but they are looking to make the massive 'in city' deer population available for hunting. We have so many deer here it's insane. You have to drive carefully at night.

I drive through Ventura about once or twice a year, nice place. Had a friend that lived in Camarillo for a while and used to visit him there.

Thanks for dropping in, visit anytime!
Hi Dan-

Actually my Kubota isn't here in Atascadero, it's just a little north of Abiliene, TX on my 6 acre ranch there. I only get to visit it about every 6 months, at least until I retire, then it will by my daily work buddy.

Yes, Atascadero can be hot in the summer and cold in the winter but I like all 4 seasons so it's well suited for me. We don't have many wild Hog hunts around here but they are looking to make the massive 'in city' deer population available for hunting. We have so many deer here it's insane. You have to drive carefully at night.

I drive through Ventura about once or twice a year, nice place. Had a friend that lived in Camarillo for a while and used to visit him there.

Thanks for dropping in, visit anytime!
Hey there Shaun I'm just down the rd from you in Ventura also farm in Santa Paula love my Kabota use it in areas that the Cats are to big for also the 3pt hitch is very valuable around the ranch. Atascadero is a nice area a little hotter at times than I like but still a great area to live as you know, do you do any hog hunting up there?. We have hogs in our area a few times a year always deer and since I'm retired I hunt coyotes 3 or 4 times a weeks they have been tough on the calves around here. Just thought I'd say hello to Ya neighbor take care and enjoy your Kabota .......Dan
hello Stumpy
you are still around?I miss your professionell comments a lot.last time you was in this forum was 1 year or so ago.whats up with you?
have a verry marry christmas and a happy new year

Benben
john, have u received any of my messages? Please advise to my email address. Tks.
Terry
Looking forward to the progress pics. I love to see buildings being renewed. I to rebuild old run down sheds etc for people I know and it's a great hobby. Thanks for the post.
Thanks, not quite done yet but I'll continue to post pics. I'm actually creating a home for the tractor and a workshop for my wife. There's also a section for me. We used to have llamas and horses when the kids were little. But those days of cvaring for livestock are gone.
Your inbox is full; can I get your full name, address, phone number, and email?
Mark
hi I also have a m7950dt cab where is your block heater installed on your tractor. I want one but can't tell where it goes.
Thanks Todd
Thanks. Put the garage up 3 years ago the lift this year and had the car almost 8 years.
Wow nice garage. Sweet looking lift to, not to mention the gt500.
Hi Vic, I'm looking for a parts manual for a B7000 grey market tractor as I need parts for the front differential. Was told you might be able to help me. Thanks Scott
Hi Rick. Send me an email to my email address and I'll send you photos of the items I used for the reverse alarm.
Cheers.
Paul
specialty.repairs@nf.sympatico.ca