New profile posts

Hello Vic, this is MapleDan from Vermont, was hoping that you might know the current Kubota part number's for the B1658 and BL1767 Quick Couplers, have had trouble looking them up, Thanks, Dan
Seen you are from MO as well, I live in Brookfield, were are you located? I think that is a good deal on the xb rake, go for it!
hello Handyman
I need to do something with my rims to,maybe you can send me your information too? I have a B7200 HST and 3 holes on the frontrim are moore open as it must be.
here is my e-mailadress pitstopwafi@yahoo.com

thanks a lot

Benben
You are just up the road from me, I live just East of Krupp's Shop across the Stateline
Gents,

I am new to Orange talk. I recently purchased a Kubota B3200. Wonderful tractor. Like many of you I live in west Michigan where we get an abundant of cold weather and snow. When starting the tractor in cold weather, is it normal to see black smoke from the exhaust for the first minute.

Thanks,
Tobyone
Hi Jerry. Oh ya a cab is nice. We got two major storms on the way and I'm looking forward to using the cabbed tractor. The BX with no cab is just to cold for me lol. Thank you so much for thinking of us during this holiday season. All the best to you during Christmas bad the new year. If you ever need anything just drop me a line to my email address at specialty.repairs@nf.sympatico.ca
The very best to you and your family. God bless.
Paul
Thanx. this reminds me that I have to put some more photos on that page. I added some hydraulic and built tools for the traktor.
Wish you a nice Christmas and no stess with its preparation... :)
I really would rather be your friend,...but Iam not going to ask you to lower your self to consider it.. That ain't gona help us,.. Because iam a cut above most all of the posters u will read...lol, seriously, though, I really do mean it.....
Eric.
Geeze, Smoker,..you sent me a message like 4 years ago,... And I didn't notice. Da,...Iam sorry for the 2000 day delay in a response,..but. Merry Christmas , And I hope all is well. Eric
Thanks Bill. Wow. That's a tall order. Those mods have been done a few years now. I know the lights were made by Creed but I wouldn't know the item number on them. I'll see if I can find some info when I get in the office on Monday but I've done so many lighting mods it might be a toughfey to find. Thanks. Paul
Hi Vick, this is flh77hd1 from WV, i spoke to on the phone a few days ago about my B8200 FEL not working and wondering if it was the Hydraulic pump. I took the pump off like you said. The 3/4" tab is on the pump and it looks clean with no visually damage on it or the gear pump. All is clean. I placed my thumb on the (suction) inlet and finger on the return (outlet) then i turn the tab with my other hand and you could feel the suction on my thumb. I crank the motor on the tractor and could see the slot on the gear where the pump tab inserts when the pump is mounted and it turns with the motor cranking.Blew air thru filter screen also.Question: how do i prime the pump and what i have done so far does that indicate that the pump works?. I don't want to start the tractor up without knowing if or how to prime the pump.I know you get a lot of questions and i'm sorry to put more on you but i'm dead in the water and on my last nerve. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Thank you anyway, I'm having the hydraulics hooked up now. It should be ready to go soon.
Hello! I have a B2150 which is giving some resistance when I press the forward pedal. It can move forward when I press reverse and then forward. It makes a loud whirring noise when I am moving forward. It also seems to pull a bit to one side. What do you think?