New profile posts

Tim sorry it took so long to get back to ya I just bought a piece of flat stock drilled and painted if you need any more info e-mail me @ bcbull378@aol.com and I can take a few more pics and measurments and send them your way I love the way the light work I have no problem working at night lots of light , take care buddy......Dan
hi vic,

i have a kubota mx5100 hydro. 4 wd. that i want to install 4 rear remotes on, would you please tell me what to get { dealer want to much} after market is fine.

thanks,
candyman
Vic
Thanks for the explanation of the Munroe hydraulic arm on my 1502M. Now for a very dumb question but ... if I remove the whole unit, how do I block off the hydraulic connectors i.e. do I need to put some sort of seal on the connectors in case the switch accidentally gets turned on or do they self seal? Thanks in anticipation. Ed
Tinker hows it going, I hope you had a grand new year and holidays with you and your family. I was wondering if you still had that PFD file you talked about sending me back in September,,, Im sure the big K would get silly about that, kinda like Harley does.
Yeah I know Im bad about getting things done sometimes, but with work and home and aged folks it gets a little crazy sometimes. Im sorry Im so late about getting back to you but better late than never, I guess, but I cant convince my boss of that,,lol.

So if you want to please send it to
skeets52@hotmail.com
Have a most wonderful day and as always God Bless
Steve,
I guess my primary use for the hydro toplink will be to adjust the tilt of the bush hog as the slope changes.

Would I have to throttle down to lower the cylinder with the single hose set up you have?

David
Hi There,

The L295DT in my pictures was one I rebuilt the motor and some steering linkage on last year....I sure wish it was mine though!

The owner is a friend, and I can send him an e-mail for the information on the loader - serial number/model number etc etc....but be forewarned....he's not (usually) quick with the replies since he keeps the 295 over at his dad's most of the time....

Hope your Christmas was great.....and next year better than ever.

Dave
Allyn, WA
hi vic, thx for getting back to me so soon.

hydro. fluid & filters changed 9/11, loader greased every 10 or so hrs., no bent anything or leaking.
i not sure if there is a problem { seems like it ] but i want to know how to check the pressure to see where it is.

thx, candyman or email me me at munstervalleyfarm@yahoo.com

please tell me the gauges & etc. i need & walk me thru the check.
hi vic, i have a kubota mx5100 hydro. the loader seems to be low on power, how do i check the hydro. pressure. thanks, candyman
"LT1" Pat....you have a older Chevy Caprice or LT1 motor in something?
I have a 9C1 in a '93 Caprice that I'm going to pull and put in my '73 FJ40 Land Cruiser.

Just curious.

FJ40Dave
Hi Vic!
I finally decided to go with the BXpanded Quick-On Work Light Kit. I am curious to know about dynamo's. I don't think my BX1860 tractor has one. I see it has an alternator and it is rated at 40 amps. If the tractor had a dynamo then would it not have an alternator? I see a lot of references made toward the dynamo in a lot of Kubota talk forums. My guess is that most of the earlier Kubota models have a dynamo.? :confused:
Thank you for your time.

Steve
Hey boss when you get a minute could you please help out newbie Former USMC with his troubles of a snow blower in the "Kubota 2750 Snow Blower" thread!
your right, i've seen a few, I was thinking there was more too it.
Thanks, I'll be fabin up something totally different.
Hi Vic
I have an L140 and would appreciate any help you can give me. Knowing its equivalent would be really helpful .I`ve come across this video on you tube of an L140if you`d like to take a look...... http://youtu.be/gjZpY0CRmVo Thanx Vince.
It was very, very bad of me not to post back after all the replies. I ended up getting it rebuilt for a fraction of the cost of new at a local (50 kms!) radiator place. I think it cost me about $200 in the end--the best price I got for a replacement was $650, and one mob quoted $850! Pirates....yaaarr!
Hi Vic,
Thank you for your time. I will go further to see where this power is coming from and definitely will run a fuse in-line.
Steve
I'll try to get you some one of these days. If you do a Google images search for L245DT you'll find a lot of pics on the web where the loader subframe rear arms that go from the middle to rear axle are clearly shown.
imstephanw
Today 07:11 PM
imstephanw
Well I found the positive and negative wires in the back end of my BX1860 and took the tape off exposing them. I do know that they are on only if the ignition key is turned on, which is a good thing. Does anyone know if these wires are part of the circuit which runs all of the lights (20 amp fuse), or do these 2 wires run off a separate fuse. I want to run 2 lights forward and one flood at the back.
Thank you.
Steve